Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

its easier now
  • tokertoker
    i recently got my second aneros a progasm my first being the helix i have had a few super-o's in the 6 months i have had it but find they happen when they want to not when i want them to but thats cool i should'nt complain some of you out there have been trying without sucess but since i started using the progasm i find it much easier to have super-o's what prompted ne to post this was the other day i had a session that was way way more intense than any to date i put in the helix and progressed in the normal manor about an hour in i had a really intense non ejac orgasm just as it started to fade it hit again with more intensity this went on for quite some time maybe 15 mins i lost count of how many orgasms i had then i began to convulse uncontrolably and had the most intense combined super-o and super t with an unholy amount of ejaculate this one session was worth the cost and time invested i believe that the addition of the progasm to my routine must have done something to improve things maybe increased muscle tone or something
    i have yet to have a super-o with the progasm but i think because i can only use it for an hour max i dont think thats long enough i find it gets a little uncomfortable if i use it for any longer i hope i can increase this over time :wink:
  • Toker-

Are you "toking" up when you use the aneros?
  • tokertoker
    yes almost every session its still good without the weed but when i have not used the aneros or had a smoke for a few days and indulge in both together the results are outstanding :wink: