Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

There's a Full Moon coming...
  • J4J4
    We are in for treat this December – two full moons! Including one for New Years Eve. What a way to ring in 2010.

This weeks Full moon will be Dec. 2, 2:30 a.m. EST – The Full Cold Moon.

Full moon sessions continue to be amongst my best – last full moon, even though my SO fell asleep early I went full steam ahead with my nighttime session with her sleeping peacefully next to me. In the morning, she woke me up and jumped me not once but twice, telling me I had been doing nasty things to her all night (quite true!)

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest opening up this thread to discussion of new ideas for the New Year and perhaps sharing the chair here and letting others lead the discussion to keep things fresh.

We have covered a wide range of topics here over the last year: energy sharing, wave theory orgasms, getting in touch with your wild side and group intentioning among them. I’d be interested in knowing if anyone would like to host this upcoming meeting and put their own spin on the topic.

J4
  • Signeth me up!!!
  • Collin
    For a long time now I've wondered what if anything was affecting the way my sex drive goes through cycles of highs and lows. Thanks to all of you, lately I've been paying attention to when the full moons are and where my arousal levels are during those times. Sure enough, when the full moon comes around my sexual energy is way up. It's good to put some kind of marker or understanding to these cycles. I find that other factors play into it as well, but I can say that my energy has certainly been high during a full moon.

Thanks for the good news, J4, that we get two of them this month. Looking forward to it!! Last full moon was incredible for me and the one before that was even better. Possibly the best session I've ever had.

Happy December, Everyone!
  • J4J4
    Stmfttr, the Full Moon is yours!
  • artformartform
    Great J4! :D

Blue Moon December indeed! Takes me back to summer camp, where every summer we celebrated Blue Moon with a late night festival one night with activities and refreshments, even if there was only one full moon that month! :wink:

Over at The Tao Bums, there has been a full moon effects discussion too, including that there are excellent powers and possibilities three days prior and three days after the full moon as well: http://www.thetaobums.com/3rd-Eye-full-moon-force-t12588.html

Perhaps we can look into all this more between now and the 31st and build our "reference library" here in this post, with links back to the previous Full Moon Club discussions and links.

all the best lunar orbital and inter-planetary scale ecstasies all

artform
  • artformartform
    BUMP!!!

December's super treat is upon us men, and women! The second FULL MOON of the month on Thursday the 31st. BLUE MOON Make your New Year's Eve, EVEN MORE this unique year over year.

all the best in every way through 2010 all

artform
  • artformartform
    PS

Have also invited The Tao Bums and the KSMO crowd to the Club celebration!!!

best orgasmics resonating planetary energies waving all

artform
  • Love_isLove_is
    Oh good! This coincides with my Aneros schedule! Perhaps the idea of everyone orgasming together will have an effect on each other in addition to the moon being full. I'll just have to remember to have my session before starting the new years eve imbibing of alcohol! :lol:

Love_is
  • wohdin
    I think it would also be nice to note that there's a partial lunar eclipse due that day as well... at least according to my calendar.

If that's somehow inaccurate, then oh well, yay new year's blue moon!
  • artformartform
    Hi Love_is and wohdin!! :D :D

Resonating orgasmic energies with each other and all others as we waveform around the planet is at the core of our raison d'etre!!! :wink: :lol:

Wodin, thanks for bringing in this added dimension! In our part of Ontario and westward and northward in Canada, and virtually all of the lower 48, no visible lunar eclipse tonight; BUTT for the rest of the world, Mother GAIA kisses LUNA's south pole! :shock: :oops: :D

Images, maps and charts of tonight's lunar eclipse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2009_lunar_eclipse

Blue Moon Hurray!!!

all the best celestial light and love may bring an exceptional year for all

artform