Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Have I awakened my prostate?
  • dtmsmith
    So, I've had the helix for less than a week and have tried it 4 times. The first session was interesting with one very short period of good feelings but otherwise nothing. The second was a complete bust. The third (yesterday morning) was very cool...lots of intense involuntary anal spasms, body trembling, and good feelings. I guess these would be p-waves. However, nothing beyond this. Here's where things get interesting. Yesterday evening, I noticed that I could induce anal spasms without the helix by just contracting slightly. They were not as strong as with the helix inserted but were still quite pleasurable. They were also accompanied by a small amount of pre-cum. I never got an erection and I didn't progress beyond this point. After playing with this for about an hour, I inserted the helix and had a session similar to the one in the morning.

This morning, I can still make this happen although I'm resisting because I'm a little sore. I can feel a little aching in my prostate area. I'm not sure if this is normal after so much activity (two helix sessions, the non-helix one, and three ejaculatory orgasms, all in one day).

So, how common is it for someone to have this experience? Do I now have a permanent skill or did it happen because the prostate was hyper-sensitive after being stimulated? How do I progress further with the non-helix technique? Is it possible to have a super-O like this given that there is no pressure on the sweet spot?
  • rookrook
    dtmsmith said:

..... Yesterday evening, I noticed that I could induce anal spasms without the helix by just contracting slightly. They were not as strong as with the helix inserted but were still quite pleasurable. They were also accompanied by a small amount of pre-cum. I never got an erection and I didn't progress beyond this point. After playing with this for about an hour, I inserted the helix and had a session similar to the one in the morning.

This morning, I can still make this happen although I'm resisting because I'm a little sore. I can feel a little aching in my prostate area. I'm not sure if this is normal after so much activity (two helix sessions, the non-helix one, and three ejaculatory orgasms, all in one day).

So, how common is it for someone to have this experience? Do I now have a permanent skill or did it happen because the prostate was hyper-sensitive after being stimulated? How do I progress further with the non-helix technique? Is it possible to have a super-O like this given that there is no pressure on the sweet spot?

Wow! Great progress! Took me twice as many sessions to experience spasm, twitching etc.

Permanent skill? It took me about five months before I could p-wave/miini-O without the Aneros and it takes several hundred contractions. I also need some butt-buzz to succeed and a moist or lubed sphincter. A 'recharge' with an Aneros session a couple of days before the 'aneros-less' attempt is still a must for me. Aneros-less, I'm much slower to intense arousal and I'm somewhat dependent on having some residual lube. Dry butt won't do anything. The 'Super-Super-O' club seems to bypass contractions altogether and just do the job with "spiritual horsepower."

Take care if you have pain. A lube 'upgrade' might be in order.
  • dtmsmith
    This afternoon, I laid down for a bit of a nap but my body had other ideas. All day I was feeling a pretty constant urging. I was trying to resist doing anything because I didn't want to "fuel the fire". But, once I laid down, I wasn't able to resist. After relaxing a bit, I was able to create pulsing of my prostate (I assume that's what it was). There were no anal contractions but I felt something pulsing and had some pre-cum. It started with some butterflies in my stomach and when I focused on this feeling, it intensified. The pleasurable feelings were similar to yesterday. I would also swear I felt a very localized tingling on my perineum. I'm assuming this was the sweet spot. Maybe it was my imagination. After doing this for 10 minutes or so, I masturbated to ejaculation.

I have to admit this is all a little scary. This is such a new experience so I'm not sure where it will go or when it will end. Right now, I can't seem to control what my body wants. I like the feelings but I'm don't like being this out of control. Please tell me things will calm down at some point.
  • Billy11
    For me these things come and go. All I can say is to enjoy them while they are present because somewhere down the road you may be trying everything you can to get them back.

I went through a nice time where going to bed for me meant having an aneroless session because there pretty much was no way around it. Just the act of relaxing brought on the p-waves. It was great. I pretty much expected this to happen especially when lying down for bed. But unfortunately this ended and now it only occurs now and again when my energy is flowing just right or I'll have to really focus on getting the energies flowing.

I think this is happening because you've opened up channels in your body where the sexual energy is flowing in a different way than what it's used to and right away your body is confused with it and this energy sort of has a mind of its own. Just enjoy it while it's like this. You'll probably be looking forward to going to bed much more than you used to.
  • dtmsmith
    Thanks for the responses. I'll try to enjoy it while I can.
    Had two aneroless sessions last night, one at bedtime and one after waking up at 2am. I didn't get much sleep last night. In both sessions, I had really nice anal twitching and pulsing for about an hour. Then, something new happened. I had a semi-constant contraction that lasted a good 2-3 minutes. It was really intense and felt great. I tried to relax through it and breathe but I didn't do this very well. It felt like it might go somewhere further but didn't.

Is this common? I can't say it felt like an orgasm but then again I'm not sure what one of these kinds of orgasms are supposed to feel like. Could someone give me some advice or tell me what I experienced?

Another question...
    I always end up masturbating to ejaculation after these sessions because I'm turned on. I never get an erection during the session though. I just feel sexually excited. Or, maybe I just feel like I need to end the session with a release. I'm wondering if I should try to abstain from masturbating afterwards and whether this will improve my next session. Again, advice would be much appreciated.
  • Hey, not an expert here but I get the contracting pulsing, it's fun and I think it's pretty common. It's like the feeling you get when you're cumming, right? But, without the ejaculate coming out?

I have been using for a while (2+ years) and I find that masturbation to ejaculation will decrease your sensations and delay the time it takes you to become aware of the prostate sensations because your focus shifts back to your penis. This process is about awaking the nerve pathways in the prostate area for prolonged orgasmic feelings without ejaculation or the refractory period that normally occurs after erection and ejaculation.

Apparently, what happens while you're doing the Aneros or the Anerosless exercising of the internal muscles (and this also happens with edging, as was posted in this excellent link by Darwin a couple days ago)...

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/cmo.html

...is that you're creating greater blood flow in the prostate and internal seminal vessels. As the blood flows to these areas, after several minutes you get vasocongestion in the area, which makes it very sensitive...like how a foot rub feels better as the rub goes on. The blood flows and that increases the internal blood vessel pressure, enlivening the nerve endings around these tissues. So, if you get the blood flowing, keep it going for a while (an hour+) then do not ejaculate, you'll experienced ramped up sensations the next time you resume.

I wouldn't go too many days without ejaculating at the end through because there has been some medical research showing that frequent ejaculations (3-4 times per week) can decrease your chances of developing prostate cancer later in life. I'd try going a few days with cumming and see how that feels to you.

Warning: All that vasocongestion WILL result in a condition known as blue balls. I'm sure you've had this feeling before. When you have sexual stimulation or an erection without ejaculation, you will get what amounts to a headache in your seminal vessels. This vasocongestion can be painful and can even cause your scrotum to take on a blue hue from all the blood in the area, hence the term blue balls. It can be relieved by ejaculating but ejaculation can also cause this feeling at time if your foreplay or masturbation session has been long...an hour+.

Anyway, try it out and see what it does. Sounds like you're having fun and that's the key.