Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

i have to pee more often and peeing feels better...
  • jspar
    I feel like the sensation that lets me know to pee has gotten stronger. It feels like I am being told to pee for a reward. Peeing feels better nowadays. It's weird, I now realize that I have lost the sensation over my life... Maybe I was having prostate problems? Though I'm only 19... Btw my stream has been getting less and less stream like but more split and twisted. This seems to be accentuated after aneros use. Is this a bad sign?
  • Billy11
    Won't let me delete this post
  • The desire to pee and the "reward" could be tied to awakening your prostate. Do you also feel a more *urgent* need to pee?

I don't want to alarm you, but a split or twisted stream can also be indicative of damage to your urethra. When did it start and how fast has it been increasing?
  • jspar
    ive had an awkward looking stream for many years. its worse right when i wake up, though it not usually drastic, though sometimes it can become "split" for a moment or two. Im 19... i always remember having a heavy stream too... lol horse piss
  • That doesn't seem normal to me, but especially because it has changed from your "heavy stream" to a split flow, that's pretty good reason to suspect some blockage in your urethra. I'd bring it to the attention of your doctor.

As a child, I had a blocked flow, split stream, and also drops of blood after urinating. An exploratory day surgery corrected it, but they didn't find anything in particular.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Try taking a shit!
    Aneros makes you shit like a pro. In one word: AWESOME!!!!