Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Aneros eBook available - Traité d'Aneros
  • Hi,

I've just finished a free eBook on the Aneros for the French speaking people. I've done that for sharing experience and tips as I see a lot of people without the right understanding on how to use an Aneros on the Internet. Of course, this is a free effort and document just for the fun 8)

I've spent a lot of time constructing this document (it's a 28 Pages document!) and I believe it can be really helpfull to a lot of newbies with the Aneros. I've try to cover almost everything from choosing the Aneros, the anatomy to how to do an Aneros session with a lot of experience return and tips inside.

Of course, this document is in French, but if someone talk French here, I will be very happy to have a feedback and exchanges.

The "Traité d'Aneros" is available for download on my Blog Nouveaux Plaisirs.
  • My French is dire, but this is excellent, just for the collection of diagrams! I really admire the effort you have but into this to overcome a language divide - bravo, bravo!
  • Agreed! Very well designed, looks like a french Aneros for Dummies.
    Well done! 8)
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    frenchyBoy,

First, thank you for helping to spread the word about how these wonderful little massagers can open a new world of pleasure to all men. Let the Super O Society envelope the world.

While I don't read or speak French, I was able to use the Google 'translation' of the Blog page to read some of your entries. I did download the PDF file and looked at the nice illustrations included therein. I would love to see the translated version of this document. I believe 'BF Mayfield' is currently working on a detailed manual/book in a similar vein, hopefully we will get to see that effort come to fruition soon as well.

Second, thank you for the mention of my "HypnAerosession" guided Aneros Session. It is appreciated as that product is one of the ways I too am trying to spread the word and help men in their journey of self discovery.
  • Rumel, The_Bishop, hapticbear,

Thanks a lot for your thoughts about my blog and the Traité d'Aneros. I really put lots of efforts writing this small eBook just for the fun to share what I think good technics and informations on how to use the Aneros and beyond.

If BF Mayfield want to have part of the book translated, that's something I could do at least partially (but I don't commit on any dates/deadlines :D ). I let BF Mayfield downloading the PDF document and contacting me if he is interrested.

Please help me to spread the information by talking about this guide that in different blogs etc... if you can. I even didn't monetized this blog, so it will not change my life :lol:
  • atm853
    Frenchy boy!!! wow, this is great that you did this, I'm American but I live in Paris, alors comment est-ce que je peux trouver ou obtenir ton e-book? Oui je pourrais juste lire tout ici mais quand même j'aimerais bien voir ce que vous avez dit!!
  • atm853 said:

Frenchy boy!!! wow, this is great that you did this, I'm American but I live in Paris, alors comment est-ce que je peux trouver ou obtenir ton e-book? Oui je pourrais juste lire tout ici mais quand même j'aimerais bien voir ce que vous avez dit!!

Hello Atm853 and neighbor (I live in Paris also),

Yeah, I did it for trying to help and share just for fun (life is short :wink: ). I'm really happy because I had lots of very good feedback up to now so I feel that I didn't spent my time for nothing :)

For finding this ebook, nothing more simpler; just go to my blog : Nouveaux Plaisirs and click on download Traité d'Aneros on the right, or on the central top topic.

The download should then start directly. If it doesn't work please inform me I will fix it.

I'm looking forward your feedback on the document.
  • Hello guys,

Just for informing you that I have updated the Traité d'Aneros with two new sections. First one on making love with a partner with the Aneros inserted :D , and the second containing a translation of Alv's drawing about the different sexual energy levels and the corresponding orgasms.

Hope French Aneros users will enjoy this update.

Everything is directly downloadable here or via my blog.
  • atm853
    So I have to thank Frenchyboy, because after reading his ebook (all in french, sorry guys) it really made have a wonderful experience! I followed closely what he said and Im going to start my sessions like this much more often. Also though this was well written, it was interesting and not too long or confusing and stuck right to the basics!!! I got so excited and even though i didnt get wet, my penis was semi hard to super hard like every 5 to 10 minutes, for about 2.5 hours. It like like i was oozing precum but nothing came out. My prostate felt like it was being ticked and i could get some involuntaries, but after a while I had to stop because i got tired and too excited, I was really on the edge of something huge! I finally made myself cum so hard and long that the aneros slipped out very quickly. I can't wait for the next time MERCI!!!!
  • So I have to thank Frenchyboy, because after reading his ebook (all in french, sorry guys) it really made have a wonderful experience! I followed closely what he said and Im going to start my sessions like this much more often. Also though this was well written, it was interesting and not too long or confusing and stuck right to the basics!!! I got so excited and even though i didnt get wet, my penis was semi hard to super hard like every 5 to 10 minutes, for about 2.5 hours. It like like i was oozing precum but nothing came out. My prostate felt like it was being ticked and i could get some involuntaries, but after a while I had to stop because i got tired and too excited, I was really on the edge of something huge! I finally made myself cum so hard and long that the aneros slipped out very quickly. I can't wait for the next time MERCI!!!!

What I can say ? First thanks for your thanks and secondly : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I've written this eBook just for that ! Sharing experience and giving right advices for helping people to have more pleasure. I'm really happy I've helped you !

Sorry for non French speaking people, if I have two consecutive weeks without anything planned... I will translate it. :lol:
  • Is there any way that this ebook can be linked to the WIKI? It would be a huge help to french aneros users. :D
  • Is there any way that this ebook can be linked to the WIKI? It would be a huge help to french aneros users. :D

I don't know who is in charge of the Wiki?

But of course we can put a link to my document in the Wiki (if the wiki admin is interrested). I did this document for sharing my experience so the more it's distributed the better it will help people starting to understand how to use Aneros.

Perhaps it could be interresting also adding a new page containing foreign language help for Aneros users.

Same remark for my graphic in the tread "comparing traditional orgasm to Super-O". I have no problem putting it in the Wiki (moreover this is in english so easy to understand for almost everybody).
  • atm853
    salut frenchboy, juste a question for you...do you know of a website called condozone.fr?

i just bought some new lube there and it has jojoba in it...so I was wondering what your thoughts were of the website, and if any had anythoughts on this jojoba/silicone lube made for relaxing the anus...:D
  • Fantastic job Frenchboy! I checked out you blog and you have a collection of great information, which I am able to use Google to translate it into English. Is there anyway that you could include your full publication in your blog. Like I said, Google can translate your blog, but Adobe is not able to translate the pdf file. I understand if this isn't possible, but thanks for putting this together for everyone.
  • Slingshot said:

Fantastic job Frenchboy! I checked out you blog and you have a collection of great information, which I am able to use Google to translate it into English. Is there anyway that you could include your full publication in your blog. Like I said, Google can translate your blog, but Adobe is not able to translate the pdf file. I understand if this isn't possible, but thanks for putting this together for everyone.

Slingshot, I have a google site hosting my Traité d'Aneros, I can create an HTML version of my PDF book. My first idea was to really build a PDF eBook containing everything, but I agree users can also be interested in just getting part of an information and more easily directly on the web. Moreover, for english people, they can use google trad (or also the official Wiki which rocks!).

Will work on it in background, I will post an information here when it will be ready for a release.
  • Hello experts and French readers,

I have finished a new version of the Traité d'Aneros. Now the eBook is 37 pages, with a lot of new topics and small additions. Lot more images, Aneros sizes, return of experience on Eupho and comparison between Eupho and Helix. etc...

The doc is still downloadbale for free (of course) at http://nouveauxplaisirs.blogspot.com.

Slingshot, I have created a web version of the Traité d'Aneros (without images for the moment), so as asked, now you can use google translate (well with the result we all know ;-))

Take care and I whish you an orgasmic 2010 :D
  • wow!! ton blogs et super merci pour nous les francophone a oui j'oubliai Aahhh les coussins :wink: trops bandant la photos.
  • That is a great looking blog frenchyBoy! Like the photos 8)