Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

If there's one thing people tediously detest
  • HelixerHelixer
    it's when one's hearing one being Epicurean about it and looking at the party from the outside in
    Still, sounded like music until I became aware of it. Different hues of autumn colours
    Until, I became aware of it it was but a vehicle, another manifestation of an incarnation of orgasmic waves of pleasure passing thru.
  • HUH??????????????????????????????
  • HelixerHelixer
    just a little Dutch humour for you Jimmy, didn't mean to startle you
  • I get it.

But how else doth inspiration commeth?

Strong desire for the feast instills hope. What, without hope, is there, after all.

Feasting regularly, Epicurus had NO idea.

C
  • Badger
    Fear not the crusted warblers, but be wary of the Mad Cheese Grater
    for he shall slaw the features from your face
    Beware the public carnivores as they inevitably edibly
    have a soft-nosed hollow point magnum behind every bush

Sorry, that's the only esoteric poem I know.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Ok, this is what happened. When I'm cumming my pleasure needs release, i.e. I start to vocalise it. But, since I have neighbours to contend with I used different ways to hold it back, because I get selfconscious about it...And when I get fucked up(this seems to be a prerequisite to Super O)I get paranoid and I can almost hear them saying:"Is he some kind of homo or something, he sounds just like a sissy bitch"
    So then 'I change my tune' and try and hold back in another way. Which changes the pitch/timbre of my vocalising..But what I didn't really expect was that the different kinds of vocalising produces a different quality of orgasm. But when I became aware of that I consciously tried to vocalise in different ways to achieve different effects. But that took the magic away.
    It's a bit like being conscious of your breathing without affecting your breathing but just experiencing it.

Anyways, the next day I did the KSMO and I think I finally orgasmed with that as well. It did have a different sensation, but it made me euphoric all the same. After a while I could hardly do it as it felt so good.

Anyways, see how full moon goes, hopefully that'll be enough to get a Super O to finally do it without hasj.