Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cutting off the Perineum Massage part of my Eupho. Should I?
  • fnog9
    Hello. I own a eupho. The eupho has a very small and thin perineum massage portion to it. It's so thin and small that it feels more like a pinch than a massage at times. It can be uncomfortable if you move at all. Like if you bend over with your aneros in, it will pinch the perineum, not massage it. So I am thinking of cutting that part off. Anyone else do this?

Anyone else do it and regret it? Thanks in advance for responses that might stop me from possibly destroying my eupho.
  • PommiePommie
    In a word NO!

If you do, you will ruin it. It relies on the P tab to make it move inside you. Without the tab, it will not move properly, if at all.

It might just be taking you a while to become accustomed to the feel of a new device. Unmodified Eupho is actually my favourite device now!

Stick with it, things should improve.
  • fnog9
    Thanks. I won't cut it...... unless someone else comes in and rebutts what you say.

I've had and been happy with my eupho since 2007. I would just like the thing to be more comfortable during sex. Wearing the eupho makes it harder to move around, I can't go in all the positions I want without getting stabbed by the p-tab. Also, one time I put on a pair of women's panties on so I could bend over and look at myself in the mirror. I was sporting my eupho at the time as well. The p-tab stabbed a bit then. Or if I'm just lying on the bed I feel I have to lift my ass up a bit so the p-tab doesn't stab me. I wouldn't mind if it was just some pressure, but the p-tab on the eupho seems too small, so it feels like a pinch. Perhaps I am using the aneros beyond its intended use? lol.

But anyway, despite that, I still consider my eupho the holy grail of personal sex product.
  • PommiePommie
    Hi again fnog9

I would be interested to know what other models you have tried. It is beginning to sound as if the Eupho is the wrong shape for you. Until I was able to discover the subtlety of the Eupho, the Helix had been my number 1! (its tab is even smaller)!

I have even had a couple of wonderful sessions with the Maximius; not often mentioned here on the forum.

If the sharp shape of the P tab is the problem, have you tried the Progasm which has a little ball instead of the tab? I have one of these in my bottom drawer, sort of waiting for when I feel I have explored the other models to their potential for me!
    At the moment though, I find the Progasm a bit too big and heavy, but it is something I look forward to adding to my arsenal!
    Cheeres, Pommie
  • fnog9
    Hi. THanks. I have not tried any other models, but the maximus seems to be the only other model that makes sense fof me. Progasm seems to big, and to me the mgx to me looks too straight and flat. The p-tab on the maximus looks better, and I've wondered if I would like to try something larger than eupho.