Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

prostate orgasms video
  • darwindarwin
    an absolutely excellent video of a guy having prostate orgasms. vocals too.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=RudeBoy30&idx=5&v=SPbo2-J234-

darwin
  • Billy11
    Not sure if it's allowed here on this forum, but has anyone tried this massager in this video?
  • Yes, using a vibrator on your prostate is like taking a jack hammer to a sensitive part of your body. I didn't like mine because I had to be sitting in order for that thing to stay in. If I change positions it wouldn't stay in for to long without me holding it in there which is a turn off for me.
  • rickg
    He also did a lot of penis stimulation which is discouraged here. This is certainly different than other prostate orgasms that are on videos. He did have lots of cum which can't be faked. LOL
  • artformartform
    Thanks for this darwin! :D Great to have you back with us AW! :D

Rickg, I particularly like this vid because it is a mix of relatively light hand stim on the penis/scrotum as well as the prostate massage device. In our mutual prostates practice, mrs. a and I still like to finish at least sometimes, actually a great deal of the time, with me Super-Ting!

She has developed her technique in finger massaging my prostate into chains of Super-Os relatively quickly, that I am having to identify the points at which I can mentally intervene and throw the switch from Super-Os, which my body would, and we often do follow, gladly for hours :D, into the Super-T mode, and it can be a subtle and delicate manoeuvre. One I am still seeking to perfect. That is, I am working to easily deliberately trigger the otherwise suppressed/separated ejaculation response without changing the prostate stim by her in me and my penis stim at her G-spot. Sometimes the magic works and sometimes it doesn't. :lol:

Butt, either way it is a Super climax: O-dry or T-wet. :shock: :lol:

all the best orgasmic intentions control for aneros adepts all

artform