Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

i cant feel my prostate being stimulated
  • im not really sure what its supposed to feel like but i dont think what im feeling is my prostate being stimulated considering i can achieve the same feeling without the aneros. i have an mgx and as im inserting it before its all of the way in i get that urge to pee like the package say's but once its all of the way in that feeling is gone. it may be that im impatient but ive been at this for months. i really enjoy it anyway but i was just curious if anyone had any pointers for me.
  • [quote=butt monster]im not really sure what its supposed to feel like but i dont think what im feeling is my prostate being stimulated considering i can achieve the same feeling without the aneros. i have an mgx and as im inserting it before its all of the way in i get that urge to pee like the package say's but once its all of the way in that feeling is gone. it may be that im impatient but ive been at this for months. i really enjoy it anyway but i was just curious if anyone had any pointers for me.

By "enjoying it" do you mean just the insertion or the session?

What I can say from personal experience is that the prostate contact the Aneros can achieve once you're properly aroused will likely exceed by far what you were expecting or had thought possible.
  • rumelrumel
    "Nothing Happens"

This is a copy of an early archived post from member 'Trojan' While these are not my words, his comments may be applicable to some new users learning about anal play in general and Aneros use specifically.
    "I've read many of the messages here. Many guys say they have trouble getting into a pleasure cycle while using the Aneros. "Nothing happens" and "very little happens" seem to be frequent comments here. My response to you is: You may be fighting the powerful male taboo against your ass being penetrated. This includes a fear of experiencing anal pleasure, also of being vulnerable and submissive, which may be connected to a little insecurity about your own masculinity. These taboos and fears are normal and you have to allow yourself to bypass them in order to experience the benefits of the Aneros. Stand naked in front of a mirror and look at yourself. You have a cock and balls, and with incredible pleasure you shoot cum. Feeling anal pleasure will not change those facts! You are male! You are a man! This is where insecurity about masculinity comes in. This is trash. Throw it out the window. You are a man! You have no need to question your masculinity, no matter what sexual thoughts, desires, or experiences you may have. And anyone else who questions your masculinity can go f*** himself! Experiencing anal pleasure will not change your gender or your sexual orientation. Anal pleasure is normal. You were born with lots of nerve endings in your anus, just like in your penis, scrotum, perineum, nipples, and other erogenous parts of your body. Go to any sex shop and you will see anal beads to be used by men or women, and many other sex toys specifically designed for people to use for anal stimulation. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or bi, you have the same potential for anal pleasure, and it is normal to exploit it. If you, a man, want to insert a toy into your anus and get off on it, so what? If you are straight, playing with a toy up your ass while you imagine being f****d by a big dick does not make you gay. Feeling turned on by the sight of naked guys in a locker room does not make you gay. Jacking off with another guy does not make you gay. Guys freak out altogether too much over "I can't do or say anything that might make someone else think that I am gay or make someone else think that I have ever in my life had a thought that they might think indicates that I might possibly be gay!" Is that ridiculous, or what! You have no control over what others think. Your behavior will not control what they think. An action that seems perfectly straight to one person could seem perfectly gay to another person. You could be straight and be the "straightest-acting" man anyone ever saw, and someone could still think you were gay. And if you are gay, so what? Each man is an individual and none of us has to answer to anyone else regarding our sexual feelings or activities. So don't think of the Aneros or any other anal toy as a challenge to your masculinity! Remember the last time you dumped a big firm or hard turd? Didn't it feel fantastic coming out? Did you ever hear another guy say something like, "God, that felt good!" when he took a dump? The nerve endings are there, available to increase your sexual pleasure and arousal. USING THE ANEROS: Completely relax your anus (you won't have an accident, which can be another inhibiting fear). Using plenty of whatever lube you like (Albolene is great!), insert the Aneros into your anus as far as it will go. Put a small pad of folded tissue under the perineal portion of the Aneros. This will prevent slipping and uncomfortable skin-poking. Then lay back and relax your entire body as much as possible. Relax your anus completely. You will be tense if you are fighting anal penetration. Just lie still and do some relaxation breathing and/or brief meditation. If nothing else, at least slow your breathing way way down, taking deep, slow breaths. Keep your anus relaxed. I find it most relaxing to keep my knees bent, my legs open, and my feet flat on the bed. For me, the Aneros is most comfortable in this position. With your anus relaxed and the Aneros in place, soon you will notice some gentle involuntary contractions of the anus. Every contraction of the anus causes the Aneros to massage your prostate. So keep your anus relaxed and notice that with each involuntary contraction the narrow neck of the Aneros slides back and forth a little bit in your anus, which feels good. Remain relaxed and feel the pleasure of it in your anus. Maintain this relaxed state and before too long you may begin to feel kind of high from the relaxation and the gentle anal and prostate massage. Your pleasure may begin to build, and you may want to clamp down on the Aneros. Do so gently a few times, then completely relax your anus again for a few minutes. Practice with this. Try a few stronger contractions or clampdowns to see how they feel. Then relax your anus again. Soon you may start to feel pleasure in your penis, scrotum, and perineum. When you start to caress these areas, go slowly and gently. Lube everything up really well. You may find that to trace tiny circles on a spot with your fingertip, or to apply very short, gliding strokes with your fingertip to a sensitive spot can be extremely effective for giving yourself great pleasure. Explore and find your most sensitive spots. I discovered an incredibly pleasureable spot at the base of my scrotum where it joins the perineum, which gets me very excited and which I love to gently rub. The main thing is to remember that it is OK to have whatever pleasure your body will give you, that anal pleasure is normal, and to keep your anus relaxed. You will gradually (over several days or a couple of weeks) learn to pleasure yourself by applying firmer contractions to the Aneros, and perhaps to use it in a much more vigorous manner (read my previous message). Your anus may be a little sore at first from playing with the Aneros. This is normal. Lay off for a day or two, then resume activity. You will see that the Aneros will give you comfortable, pain-free, intense pleasure. I have extremely pleasureable prolonged masturbation sessions, huge mind-bending orgasms, and big powerful ejaculations using the Aneros. And remember: No one will ever know you have learned to appreciate anal and prostate stimulation unless you tell them yourself! It's none of their f****** business anyway! Sometimes I have a fantasy of laying down naked in a busy public square with my legs wide open and a toy up my ass and yelling, "Look, everybody! I'm a man! I'm a stud! And I get off on anal toys! So f****** what! Kiss my rosy ass!" Monday, August 26th 2002 - 05:54:01 PM

I encourage you to do some more reading from the WIKI and just keep enjoying each session without expectations.
  • For the reader's sake, I got rid of that shredding yellow-green italics and made some paragraphs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've read many of the messages here. Many guys say they have trouble getting into a pleasure cycle while using the Aneros. "Nothing happens" and "very little happens" seem to be frequent comments here. My response to you is: You may be fighting the powerful male taboo against your ass being penetrated.

This includes a fear of experiencing anal pleasure, also of being vulnerable and submissive, which may be connected to a little insecurity about your own masculinity. These taboos and fears are normal and you have to allow yourself to bypass them in order to experience the benefits of the Aneros. Stand naked in front of a mirror and look at yourself. You have a cock and balls, and with incredible pleasure you shoot cum. Feeling anal pleasure will not change those facts! You are male! You are a man!

This is where insecurity about masculinity comes in. This is trash. Throw it out the window. You are a man! You have no need to question your masculinity, no matter what sexual thoughts, desires, or experiences you may have. And anyone else who questions your masculinity can go f*** himself! Experiencing anal pleasure will not change your gender or your sexual orientation. Anal pleasure is normal.

You were born with lots of nerve endings in your anus, just like in your penis, scrotum, perineum, nipples, and other erogenous parts of your body. Go to any sex shop and you will see anal beads to be used by men or women, and many other sex toys specifically designed for people to use for anal stimulation. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or bi, you have the same potential for anal pleasure, and it is normal to exploit it.

If you, a man, want to insert a toy into your anus and get off on it, so what? If you are straight, playing with a toy up your ass while you imagine being f****d by a big dick does not make you gay. Feeling turned on by the sight of naked guys in a locker room does not make you gay. Jacking off with another guy does not make you gay. Guys freak out altogether too much over "I can't do or say anything that might make someone else think that I am gay or make someone else think that I have ever in my life had a thought that they might think indicates that I might possibly be gay!"

Is that ridiculous, or what! You have no control over what others think. Your behavior will not control what they think. An action that seems perfectly straight to one person could seem perfectly gay to another person. You could be straight and be the "straightest-acting" man anyone ever saw, and someone could still think you were gay. And if you are gay, so what? Each man is an individual and none of us has to answer to anyone else regarding our sexual feelings or activities.

So don't think of the Aneros or any other anal toy as a challenge to your masculinity! Remember the last time you dumped a big firm or hard turd? Didn't it feel fantastic coming out? Did you ever hear another guy say something like, "God, that felt good!" when he took a dump? The nerve endings are there, available to increase your sexual pleasure and arousal.

USING THE ANEROS: Completely relax your anus (you won't have an accident, which can be another inhibiting fear). Using plenty of whatever lube you like (Albolene is great!), insert the Aneros into your anus as far as it will go. Put a small pad of folded tissue under the perineal portion of the Aneros. This will prevent slipping and uncomfortable skin-poking. Then lay back and relax your entire body as much as possible. Relax your anus completely. You will be tense if you are fighting anal penetration. Just lie still and do some relaxation breathing and/or brief meditation.

If nothing else, at least slow your breathing way way down, taking deep, slow breaths. Keep your anus relaxed. I find it most relaxing to keep my knees bent, my legs open, and my feet flat on the bed. For me, the Aneros is most comfortable in this position. With your anus relaxed and the Aneros in place, soon you will notice some gentle involuntary contractions of the anus. Every contraction of the anus causes the Aneros to massage your prostate. So keep your anus relaxed and notice that with each involuntary contraction the narrow neck of the Aneros slides back and forth a little bit in your anus, which feels good.

Remain relaxed and feel the pleasure of it in your anus. Maintain this relaxed state and before too long you may begin to feel kind of high from the relaxation and the gentle anal and prostate massage. Your pleasure may begin to build, and you may want to clamp down on the Aneros. Do so gently a few times, then completely relax your anus again for a few minutes. Practice with this. Try a few stronger contractions or clampdowns to see how they feel. Then relax your anus again.

Soon you may start to feel pleasure in your penis, scrotum, and perineum. When you start to caress these areas, go slowly and gently. Lube everything up really well. You may find that to trace tiny circles on a spot with your fingertip, or to apply very short, gliding strokes with your fingertip to a sensitive spot can be extremely effective for giving yourself great pleasure. Explore and find your most sensitive spots. I discovered an incredibly pleasureable spot at the base of my scrotum where it joins the perineum, which gets me very excited and which I love to gently rub.

The main thing is to remember that it is OK to have whatever pleasure your body will give you, that anal pleasure is normal, and to keep your anus relaxed. You will gradually (over several days or a couple of weeks) learn to pleasure yourself by applying firmer contractions to the Aneros, and perhaps to use it in a much more vigorous manner (read my previous message). Your anus may be a little sore at first from playing with the Aneros. This is normal. Lay off for a day or two, then resume activity. You will see that the Aneros will give you comfortable, pain-free, intense pleasure.

I have extremely pleasureable prolonged masturbation sessions, huge mind-bending orgasms, and big powerful ejaculations using the Aneros. And remember: No one will ever know you have learned to appreciate anal and prostate stimulation unless you tell them yourself! It's none of their f****** business anyway! Sometimes I have a fantasy of laying down naked in a busy public square with my legs wide open and a toy up my ass and yelling, "Look, everybody! I'm a man! I'm a stud! And I get off on anal toys! So f****** what! Kiss my rosy ass!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm no editor, but I think that'll help.
  • Woodsman
    Trojan’s archived post is full of valuable information which will be useful for those with real or perceived insecurities about their sexual identity, but speaking from my own experiences, Butt monster’s problem may be as simple as I think mine is. In my own case, it never occurred to me that anal stimulation might violate a taboo or suggest that I might have masculinity issues. When I was younger this might have been a problem, but as we grow older we seem to become far more comfortable with our sexual identities.

For me the only issue, if there was one, was the gross factor: none of us enjoy dealing with the stuff we find in our rectums. But even that was no big deal. Hospital orderlies get used to it, and we all do too, quicker than one might expect.

Butt monster, correct me if I’m wrong but it sounds as if you just aren’t feeling anything, other than the obvious sense that something is in your rectum, and you may or may not feel the desire to excrete it. This was my problem for at least the first 6 weeks. When you move the aneros you may feel it pressing the side of the rectal wall, but there is no particular significance to the sensation. There is a wealth of great advice for beginners on this forum. As one who is only slightly ahead of you on my journey, my advice to you, for what it’s worth, is this:

Patience is essential. Take time becoming comfortable with the presence of the aneros. Absolutely avoid any urge to speed things along. Don’t try get the desired prostate response by manually moving the handle. This will only overwhelm the subtle process.

Be persistent and consistent. Try to have regular sessions, so your mind begins expecting them. Find a comfortable position and stick with it, again linking this to mental expectation.

Think positive. At this stage, you can’t directly control the process, but you can influence it. There are similarities to the act of getting an erection. You can’t just will it to happen, but you can help it along by thinking the right thoughts. Even more potent are the seemingly endless ways to prevent an erection; this applies to the aneros as well. They must be recognized and avoided.

Be ready to re-interpret any sensations you may feel as ones of pleasure, instead of just vague pressure. Skilled actors learn to “become” the character they are playing. If that character has to cry, the great actor learns to shed real tears. For the first month I found myself mostly pretending the subtle rectal signals felt good, and making little pleasure moans. Gradually, very gradually, I found I was pretending less and feeling more. Now, going into the third month, I finally recognize the signals from my awakened prostate, and I have something to work with.

For me, subtlety is everything. The pleasure signals come only in two ways: from a series of regular, super-light anal contractions which I imagine to be a woman's fingertip touching the prostate; and periodically an extended heavier contraction held for 30-60 seconds, during which time I can explore the sensation and savor it. The feeling is something related to an ache or a cramp, but it is pleasurable and seems to hold the promise of growing into something more.

These are my first baby steps. I have no idea when I will reach the next step of involuntary contractions, but I know they’re out there for all of us.

Good luck.