Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I was looking on the internet...
  • And I found THIS /top gear reference

Found that purely by accident. Is this known?[/url]
  • artformartform
    Great fun Anon17564! :lol: Thanks!!

I already like walking, stair climbing and treadmill with an aneros in! This could revolutionize household work sharing!! :idea: 8) :idea:

Now let's see; EUPHO or ICE? ICE or EUPHO?... Where is that SOS kilt? That would be the perfect apparel...

all the best ambulatory arousal and bend over orgasmic blossoms all

artform

PS Voyager, how goes your doubled over experimental progress?
  • Woodsman
    Hey, anon, you should contact James Dyson right away and get him to include an aneros as an accessory to each new vacuum he sells. Women are always nagging their husbands to do the carpets, with this combination they'll have the cleanest floors they've ever seen.
  • alvalv
    and another fun article from the year 2002

http://www.nerve.com/regulars/ididitforscience/aneros/
  • rookrook
    OK, since we've wandered this topic onto 'every-day uses,' here's the martial arts bit. --- The Aneros can improve your precision.

One of the toughest tasks for TaiChi and Martial Arts nubes is getting them to understand and visualize DanTien, the action center of the bod. That visualization of one's C.G. is usually explained as 'deep in your pelvis' or 'somewhere behind and below your 'navel' or if it's an all military MA training group, 'about half way between your asshole and your belly button.' Bottom line is that we'd like the nube to start referencing major moves to the DanTien and know where the Dan Tien is in relation to his/her feet, knees, torso, shoulders and head. Keeping mental track of one's anus isn't always easy and checking it with a 'pucker' isn't consistent. What's needed is a sort of "place marker."

Butt, packing an Aneros pins the tail on (inside) the donkey and it's always right in there in the 'bread basket.' I first tried my Helix but found it uncomfortable on some moves. The SGX was a better answer -- perhaps a Peridise would be better yet. Since the SGX doesn't need to "float," Crisco is an OK lube and holds up for a couple of hours of drill or combat.

Didn't work well with a jock as the p-tab got entangled. A sports brief was a better choice to avoid losses from "fall out" during large muscular moves (Horse or doubles Chair, etc.) It's probably "tacky" to leave an Aneros lying on the deck! --particularly during a public demo. :roll:

So, to avoid snags when I get sweaty, I bought a second SGX and loped off the tail even with the stem.

Any Peridise guys do ma/mma ? If so, how does that work and do you use a size larger or smaller than you'd use for a 'journey' session. :?:
  • alvalv
    rook said:

Didn't work well with a jock as the p-tab got entangled. A sports brief was a better choice to avoid losses from "fall out" during large muscular moves (Horse or doubles Chair, etc.) It's probably "tacky" to leave an Aneros lying on the deck! --particularly during a public demo. :roll:

Beware, the silky smooth flowing tai chi movements may be transformed into all body shaking orgasmic display - no chance of stroking the birds tail then :)

A set of peridise (advance set) as well as a progasm is in the post, and I should receive sometime next week - I can then try your idea with progasm (ouch), helix, eupho, peridise (22 & 18mm)