Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Should I get paredise? dissapointed in sgx,mgx,helix
  • Hi there. I am straight so not used to anal play. However after reading about the amazing orgasms from prostate stimulation with the added bonus it's healthy, I wanted to try out the aneros.

I have tested out the sgx, mgx, and helix. Out of the 3 I prefer the helix the most. I have felt arroused with any of the 3 inserted, but most arroused with the helix. I have felt some pleasurable feelings from the very subtle pulse like sensations.

I have 2 main problems with all 3 models. The first, and biggest problem is the tab. It puts a great deal of pressure on my perineum. It's worst with the sgx, 2nd the mgx and least pressure with the helix. However all 3 put too much pressure and ruin the experience of traditional orgasms, and the more arroused I get from hands free, the more in ruins the experience.

I have tried using something to soften the tab, like toilet paper but it's both a hassle and doesn't seem to work.

The second main problem is the actual discomfort of the model while it's inside. I think this might be because I don't insert lub into the anus, I put it on the aneros but doesn't appear to be enough based on how it feels durring contractions. Also durring the traditional orgasms (I have yet to have a hands free one), all 3 products RUIN the orgasm because of too much pressure on the prostate. I'm only 29, and don't believe my prostate is swollen or anything, guess we are all just built differently.
  • I have seen pictures of the paradise. It looks both smaller AND the biggie for me is no P-tab. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had the problems that I have had, and if they think the paradise has made the experience enjoyable.

Also I would like to know if the experts on the subject think the paredise would resolve the problems listed above.
  • rookrook

....... snip .......

I have 2 main problems with all 3 models. The first, and biggest problem is the tab. It puts a great deal of pressure on my perineum. It's worst with the sgx, 2nd the mgx and least pressure with the helix. However all 3 put too much pressure and ruin the experience of traditional orgasms, and the more arroused I get from hands free, the more in ruins the experience.

I have tried using something to soften the tab, like toilet paper but it's both a hassle and doesn't seem to work.

The second main problem is the actual discomfort of the model while it's inside. I think this might be because I don't insert lub into the anus, I put it on the aneros but doesn't appear to be enough based on how it feels durring contractions. Also durring the traditional orgasms (I have yet to have a hands free one), all 3 products RUIN the orgasm because of too much pressure on the prostate. I'm only 29, and don't believe my prostate is swollen or anything, guess we are all just built differently.

First, welcome to the Aneros Forum !!

Good observations regarding the differences your are experiencing between the three toys -- nice, thoughtful work for someone new to the Aneros !

Some tips and thoughts:

I shared the variation in p-tab pressure between models. For me, the Helix tab had too much dig while the SGX barely made enough contact to be stable. Solution was being patient while I muscled up. After about 4 months of Kegels and regular Helix sessions EVERY Aneros now makes comfortable but positive contact without any padding. That contact is essential for good prostate-stim.

Slipping a medicine dropper bulb on Helix's p-tab provided positive positioning but reduced the 'dig' until I gained musculature. That 'mod' is discussed in the Wiki.

On the Trad-O. Sorry to rain on that part of your parade, but I think you'll make more progress if you sidestep that part of the show for the time being. Return to HFO after a couple of months. Look at a combo of Aneros + nipple stim -- that works for several of us; however "semen conservation" tends to outweigh the novelty of ejaculation from an HFO.

Something you may be experiencing is pressure from the Aneros blocking ejaculate flow when you masturbate. To check this, remove the Aneros shortly after the last pulse. When I do that with the Progasm, I discharge a large wad.

Best wishes and again welcome!

hth... rook
  • Linghaman
    I have had much better luck with peridise than with other models. For me less is more.
  • rook said:

I shared the variation in p-tab pressure between models. For me, the Helix tab had too much dig while the SGX barely made enough contact to be stable. Solution was being patient while I muscled up. After about 4 months of Kegels and regular Helix sessions EVERY Aneros now makes comfortable but positive contact without any padding. That contact is essential for good prostate-stim.

Look at a combo of Aneros + nipple stim -- that works for several of us; however "semen conservation" tends to outweigh the novelty of ejaculation from an HFO.

Yes, I also found the p-tab of the helix unvomfortable at first, but my perineum seems to have become used to it and it isn't uncomfortable any more.

Can also pay testament to the nipple stim thing as well, that's what brought on my Super-O last night, and it was mind-blowingly good. Took me into another world, and I have the usual incredibly calm feeling today. These things should be prescribed for anxiety sufferers! :)