Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A bit more help please
  • I tried again last night with my aneros. I don’t seem to get any feelings at all. What I have noticed is that when I insert it ,it is drawn in the last 1/3rd and is held in with quite a bit of suction. Should I actually be able to see it moving in and out and when I am contracting should I just squeeze in or push out as well with my anal muscle ?

thanks again and sorry to ask silly questions
  • Glenzo
    I'm having more or less the same trouble. As I'm a total newb I'm always having to take it out to run for a no. 2 as it seems to stimulate the bowel. This is all very off putting.
  • i had that. it goes after a while.
  • [quote=the thinker]I tried again last night with my aneros. I don’t seem to get any feelings at all. What I have noticed is that when I insert it ,it is drawn in the last 1/3rd and is held in with quite a bit of suction. Should I actually be able to see it moving in and out and when I am contracting should I just squeeze in or push out as well with my anal muscle ?

I don't think suction's the right term, more likely it could be said that it's "wedged", as the cavity widens after the sphincter muscles.

This is probably an issue of personal physique, but I've noticed that the sensation of motion can be wildly exaggerated in comparison to what actually happens - sometimes it feels that my Helix is moving several inches, even though it only shifts maybe a quarter of that in reality. Again from personal experience I'd suggest not attempting to consciously move the massager in or out with your muscles, but merely contracting and relaxing, letting the Aneros move as it's able. Adding to that, applying a gentle push outwards during a strong involuntary contraction appears to press the Aneros harder against the prostate. I wouldn't recommend doing this often, as it feels that it wears down the voluntary muscles, chipping away the intensity of the session.
  • Glenzo said:

I'm having more or less the same trouble. As I'm a total newb I'm always having to take it out to run for a no. 2 as it seems to stimulate the bowel. This is all very off putting.

It was recently mentioned in some other thread that certain water-based lubes can act as a laxative irritant - what lubricant are you currently using?