Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What am I feeling?
  • slimjm
    I'm totally new to this (as in never even heard of it before) as of ordering a Helix two months ago after doing some on-line investigation to see if I could help episodic prostate congestion pain I've had 4 or 5 years now and for which my urologist just smiles and says, "Try more sex." I'm hetero, monogamous, married just over 20 years and still love having sex with my wife--think it's the funnest thing God gave us to do. But, after reading some on the Wiki and Forum, started using the Helix with basic Kegel-like contractions which helped release fluid and cured the prostate congestion pain but never really felt good until I stumbled a couple weeks ago onto the relaxing-and-doing-long-gentle-contractions approach and things seem to have gone really fast since then. Question is, given the variability of responses guys have with prostate massage and the seeming ambiguity (to me, at least) of some of the vocabulary and definitions on the Forum, I'm curious what those who have more experience think I'm feeling.

Specifically, this is what it is. After lubing and insertion (I like mine warm) I lie on my back, knees up, feet flat for about 10 minutes and try to keep my anus relaxed and quiet while I'm getting acclimated to it. Then I start gentle, long contractions (maybe about 2 on a scale of 10) for 30 to 40 seconds and then rest/deep breathe for 20 to 30 seconds. On about the third or fourth of these contractions I start getting anal fluttering and adding a little nipple stimulation at this point really speeds things along so that by 3 or 4 contractions later I'm feeling something hot starting to rise up in my (flaccid) penis. Within a couple more contractions the hot feeling gets more intense, my penis suddenly hardens, and then I get an ejaculatory-like contraction from inside that rams the Helix into my perineum while at the same time my rectum feels like it's trying to push it out (this contraction occurs involuntarily) and which sends the hot feeling to the end of my penis where it feels like it's coming out like hot pee (but nothing does, maybe just a drop of precum).

This lasts for quite some seconds, then slowly starts to fade at which point I just "ride it" softly down and relax a minute or two, then start another gentle contraction accompanied with nipple stimulation which makes it come all over again. I've done this as many as 6 to 8 times over 20 or 30 minutes and it seems like the first ones are the most intense and the later ones less so at which point I just pull the Helix out, wipe up any stray lubricant, roll over on my belly and go to sleep.

Now the questions. Is this a "Super-O" or just "dry or prostate" orgasms? I've never felt anything spread out into any other part of my body but I sure shake and tense up my legs and pelvis at times and feel my face contorting (between the smiles). And, though I'm not a "moaner" in regular sex to start with, the feeling definitely makes me want to (just can't wake my wife, though).

Next question, the hot, "something's coming out of the end of my penis " feeling is great and lasts longer than traditional ejaculatory orgasm does but doesn't have quite the intensity that traditional ejaculatory orgasm has, that is, that intensely enjoyable (though brief) ejaculatory contraction when your semen first spurts out. Is this difference characteristic of prostate originated orgasm?

Appreciate any insights.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi slimjm,

Welcome to the Forum,

From your description of events, I would venture to guess that you did experience a soft Super-O, at the very least multiple, prostate based, dry orgasms. Prostate based orgasms do in fact feel different from the penile orgasm most of us are accustomed to, as you gain more familiarity with these types of orgasms, I suspect they will become more intense for you.
  • slimjm
    Thanks for the insight, rumel. Even if there were no such thing as a Super-O, the sessions would still be worth it for the urinary muscle strengthening, easier bowel function/preventing hemorrhoids, and the enhanced performance in bed with my wife. But, getting to enjoy something fun while you're doing all that is even better.
  • slimjm said:

Thanks for the insight, rumel. Even if there were no such thing as a Super-O, the sessions would still be worth it for the urinary muscle strengthening, easier bowel function/preventing hemorrhoids, and the enhanced performance in bed with my wife. But, getting to enjoy something fun while you're doing all that is even better.

And don't forget good prostate, glands, bladder, lymph node, and tailbone health.