Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• rook September 2009
Helix - Round Three Feedback
  • CA25CA25
    Well it has been quite sometime since I last had a chance to use the Helix, but since I was going to be away on business travel for a week, and using a checked bag, I decided to take it along this time. Unfortunately the Sliquid lube did not fare so well in the cargo hold. Good thing I double-bagged it...

I was only able to have one session (not sure why now that I think about it...) but it ended up bringing me further along in the journey (I think...) I waited for a few days in preparation, in order to build up the sexual tension and desire in me. So by the time I tried the Helix I had not had sex with my girlfriend for a few days and had been looking at pictures of some favorite Playboy models and fantasizing about them the previous two nights; but no ejaculations.

The Helix went in easily. I have to say I really like the Sliquid lube. It is all natural and feels good. So once it was in I decided to take the previous advice: I was on my side, relaxed, and let the Helix work on it's own. I did not try to "squeeze" it or focus on it at all. I was also looking at a slide show of a certain PB model on my computer screen and trying to get into a fantasy about her. I also alternated between on my side and on my back every 10-15 minutes or so. My session was about an hour this time.

Within about 10 minutes of insertion I started to involuntarily get hard and felt the slightest of automatic contractions that were moving the Helix inside of me. I probably got about 3/4 erect at this time, and my erection was slightly jerking around on its own as I felt the Helix inside of me moving on its own. Again I was also trying not to focus on it but kept thinking about letting it do it's thing on it's own. Those feelings and thoughts, along with looking at the nude model and fantasizing about her, seemed to bring me back and forth to a type of "threshold" point.

I was almost getting a tease of what lay beyond this point, as again, like in my second session, there seems to be these amazing unknown sensations "behind the curtain" that are hard to get to. These feelings were most successful when I was totally into the fantasy and really concentrating on that... and again no matter how alluring it was to try and focus on the sensations, keeping with the fantasy proved to bring the sensations back again.

This time they were a little more that the fleeting sensations I had the second session. Maybe twice as intense and lasted a few seconds each time. They do feel great and unlike anything else I have ever felt, but I am only getting this taste and they make you crave more. I think I felt them maybe eight or ten times total in 30-45 minutes. After a while I could no longer summon them, the just kind of stopped, and decided to end the session. One thing I did try was to slightly pull the Helix out, and that caused them to happen again. I think I may have had it in too far in the past. Seems like you may have to just "brush" the prostate inside, rather than a full press... at least that seems to get some reaction from my body.

Unfortunately I did not have another session prior to the end of my trip.

I am getting pretty anxious to tell my partner about the Helix and really want to use it with her, but feel I may abandon the journey on my own if and when the joys of using it during sex with her (which I assume are quite different than the solo sessions) take my attention away.

I think I have made some progress though. Now I have to find the time yet again for practice.
  • rookrook
    CA25 said:

... snip ...

I am getting pretty anxious to tell my partner about the Helix and really want to use it with her, but feel I may abandon the journey on my own if and when the joys of using it during sex with her (which I assume are quite different than the solo sessions) take my attention away.
    ... snip ...

Seal each kiss or caress given with an anal contraction. Amplify each kiss or caress received with an anal contraction.

After a few foreplay sessions you'll be rewarded with involuntaries -- just like during a solo session.

Re: the travel -- remember to squeeze all the air out of each plastic container and close it before you pack. Plastic baggies remain a good idea.