Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first experience with Helix last night
  • Hi all. So i received my Helix in the post yesterday a couldn't wait to try it. I had a shower and lubed up the Helix (Durex play tingle - is this ok to use?) Once inserted i laid on the bed for 5-10 minutes. At no point did i feel any,what i would call, sparks flying as it moved inside. I raised my knees so my feet were flat and parted my thighs a bit and started to contract my sphincter. I must admit i didn't really feel anything so i tried sitting up but still nothing. Whilst contracting i dont think the helix was moving at all. Could this be not enough lube? After about 5 minutes i decided to turn over and got on my knees and elbows and started making a short thrusting movement as if i was having missionary position sex. Still i could not feel anything as such but after about 2-3 minutes i realised i was breathing heavy and although a bit vague, i think i moaned. 20 seconds later i had an orgasm which was accompanied by a huge lot of cum. The strange thing is i am naturally a heavy cummer and if on my back can easily hit the headboard with the force but this lot was all in a pile right under my penis. Afterwards i felt giddy (a nice sexual feeling not sickly) for quite a while and also felt extremely horny for the rest of the night. I must admit i thought i would feel the Helix literally rubbing on my prostate..am i doing something wrong ? Did i actually cum or could it be pre cum ? The reason why i ask this is i could quite easily had sex straight away after. Are these feelings usual for a first timer and how long (approx) after insertion should i start to feel things? sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for answers.
  • PommiePommie
    Hi the thinker
    Welcome!
    I have had my Helix for about two months. While I have tried nearly all the other Aneros models, I keep coming back to the Helix which is my favourite so far. I have had about twenty sessions with it and although I haven't yet scored a Super-O, I'm sure I am well on the way.

I'll try to answer some of your questions and will assume there was no contact between your hands and your penis during las night's session. As you describe it, Your session would be similar to my first few sessions, but they still provided sufficient in the way of good feelings to make me want to keep going.

If the cum you describe was a clear fluid, you have produced a large amount of pre-cum but not proper semen. That seems to me to be quite normal,. It is great that you still felt very horny after you had finished. That is a good sign. If I had been you, I would probably have kept going a while longer, (but then perhaps I am greedy)!

When I first started on this journey, I found P waves might not begin until I was at least half an hour into a session, but now, they seem to start almost immediately my head hits the pillow. So, I get the impression you are doing just fine.

Be patient, relax and keep up the good work! Good Luck!
  • hi. you would be right to assume i did not masterbate..i was ,crudely, humping fresh air. I was in a dim lit room so i didnt get to see the exact constistancy of my ejaculation. I should have made a point of checking it more closely. What would you say is the best position and does 'practice make perfect' ? I wont be giving up on it thats for sure.
  • PommiePommie
    Hi,
    So far, I have found lying on my right side, with the right leg more or less straight and the left leg bent up to about the sitting position works best for me. Recently, I have found that the same attitude on my left side works just as well. Last night though, I was able to have a great half hour lying on my back with both legs straight. I guess, the more experience you get, the more flexible you can be.

Go for it!
  • The Thinker, if what you say is correct then consider yourself one of the lucky few that can have an orgasm with ejaculation hands free. Now I envy you and wish you to teach me your jedi secrets. :lol: :lol: Seriously, what you have described is a hands free ejaculation. You lucky ducky!

Or perhaps it was a prostate milking? I guess you'll never know because you didn't check the reward you left yourself. :wink:

Anyways, if you want to experience something different then it sounds like to me you were trying way to hard to achieve something. Instead you need to forget about the aneros even being up there or forcing it to do something you want. Nothing will happen if you force it. It's all about being in the right mindset. You must relax and release all your expectations and/or any goals you have set.

If you haven't already done so then I highly suggest for you to read the WIKI http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Main_Page as there is a WEALTH of information over there that may benefit you.

One thing that stood out in your post was you said the aneros didn't move much? Perhaps try another lube or using more lube. Also, make sure you are not inserting the Helix all the way in. There should be about 1/2-3/4" sticking out from my understanding.

As is with all the new things we get we tend to want it to produce results FAST or it's not working. I have fallen in this trap for a few things non-aneros related. It's a very hard mentality to overcome and is a key reason why people give up to prematurely with the aneros. This is something that is going to take A LOT of time and perseverance at first and can't be rushed. Yes, it's going to be very frustrating at times and this is when you'll take a break from aneros for little while. However, once you learn the signs/signals the aneros gives to your body (Listening to your body) not as much time will be needed when you have your first Super-O. Please remember to not give up to prematurely.

Finally, enjoy any feelings and/or sensations for what they are NO MATTER how minimal they seem. Any pleasurable feeling/sensation is better than nothing. If you're upset over what ya don't have then you're just going waste what ya do have. :wink: :lol:

I want to wish you good luck and welcome to the aneros community. It's like a family here so feel free to ask any other questions and we'll be happy to help you. 8)
  • thanks FrostFire. I didnt insert it all they way but my butt sucked it in. I must admit i was glowing after the event. I cant remember if i had an erection or not ..it was quite a moment. How often can i release this fluid before im empty ?
  • What a great session you had there thinker, most beginners can only dream of such a session.

Most beginners one feel the aneros move or wont feel it make contact with their prostate but in 99% of the cases it is making contact with the prostate. I also thoguht the aneros didnt move in me at first but later learnt that is does and has been all along. You jsut need to "re-wire" to be able to feel the contact on your prostate as well as the often small movements the aneros makes.

The discription of your ejaculation would suggest more that you milked your prostate instead of ejaculating semen but its hard to know for sure.

Good luck and keep going!