Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Opthalmic Migraine Anyone?
  • rookrook
    I'm piecing together my last six months of Aneros use to start a blog & editing out extraneous junk (lots of that).

The Good News is that I've fallen into a p-wave --> mini-O sequence about a dozen times and the batting average is improving. However, as I look back, each mini-O has faded into an Opthalmic (aka Ocular) Migraine event. (no headache, just 20 minutes of aura). I'm beginning to wonder if this is a deal breaker for the Super-O. It looks as though the aura must pass before I can get another arousal cycle going. Essentially, I'm dick, nip and prostate dead for 20 minutes. New word for the glossary-- "brain refractory" :/ :(

Haven't messed with any meds or street drugs to alter this.

I've never had migraine from a Trad-O to ejaculation, exteme edging or any other sexual action. I've sometimes had them triggered by low-blood sugar or mild hypoxia. Most times they are just random events that appear, then go away.

Now though I'm getting them consistently during p-wave or mini-O collapse. (I'm really not sure whether I experience just intensifying p-waves or p-waves followed by a mini-O) I've had several Migraine events that occurred during or following heavy butt buzz.

I've read over the related threads from 2005 and 2007, particularly B.F. Mayfield's post regarding Niacin and other substances -- good clues in that post (title is about nipples). And, realize that I've got some medication and caffeine issues that may contribute to this. But I'm not ready to ask my doc to change prescriptions to correct my, "Migraine induced Aneros anorgasmia" --- were I the doc, I'd probably yell, "go elsewhere!"

ANYONE WHO EXPERIENCES THIS AND HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO CHAIN MINI-O'S OR TO SUPER-O?? IF SO, GOT ANY TIPS, TACTICS, ETC. ??