Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can we sticky "Prostate Massage/Stim Info" Audio/P
  • MyTurn
    Hi,

This may be bold but, if this thread has any success at all, can it be stickied? It probably will sink without a trace, but I hope it doesn't.

Right, I am VERY short on time in my life. Work + Girlfriend dictate what time I go to bed, how much sleep I need, etc. It is very hard to find time to read through all your posts let alone time for a session on any regular basis, with all the prep that is needed.

But at work, I am allowed to wear headphones, so I have a lot of listening time available to me. Unfortunately, most prostate stimulation information is read-only. I was wondering if anyone knew of any helpful audio/podcasts or audio transcripts.

It would be great if some content here were available in audio, but oh well.

I won't drag this post out, as it may not get that many replies anyway, as I expect there isn't much audio out there.

There should be an Aneros Podcast with callers, tips, guests, testimonials, emails sent in, etc. :idea:
  • MyTurn said:

But at work, I am allowed to wear headphones, so I have a lot of listening time available to me. Unfortunately, most prostate stimulation information is read-only. I was wondering if anyone knew of any helpful audio/podcasts or audio transcripts.

It would be great if some content here were available in audio, but oh well.

I won't drag this post out, as it may not get that many replies anyway, as I expect there isn't much audio out there.

There should be an Aneros Podcast with callers, tips, guests, testimonials, emails sent in, etc. :idea:

Hi MyTurn --
    Reading your post prompted me to try something new for me. I swiped a portion of your post, right-clickked on the swiped area, one of the options that appear is "Speech." Clicked on that and then clicked on "Start speaking." Thereupon a voice came pouring out of the speaker, reading to me what you wrote! I suspect many if not most computers sold in recent years have this undiscovered asset tucked away somewhere in their bowels! Mine happens to be a Mac Mini, approaching two years old.

Never know what you may discover when reaching far enough into bowels. :o Hope you find that your computer has the capability to read aloud to you while at work.

Very best wishes. :)