Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Birthday Present For Everyone - Third Time's A Charm
  • :roll:
  • ROTFLMAO! @ 1:58. i wont spoil it for those who havent watched it yet.
    Just what made you put that one in? *Giggle*
  • :cry:
  • Al25
    downloading first video :P
  • AW
    Tks for the present!!

Nice job on the avatar. At first, only saw the bright pupils in the eyes. then, cool wink. :wink:
  • Oh thanks goes to Rumel for that avatar! 8)
  • Al25
    your videos rock!!!!! :D
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Happy B-day Arctic Wolves!

BF Mayfield
  • Yes very good videos nice too see, happy 24th birthday looks like you gave yourself a good present
    and what better present to give yourself than a couple of mini 'O's and a few super 'O's.

And hopefully in about two months after seeing the urologist i will be back on the aneros train again
    i have to wait for the all clear hopefully it is nothing serious or anything permanent that would impede my orgasmic future and end my orgasmic days, if this turns out to be the case i will ceratinly
    have to hang myself, lol no only joking, i wouldnt do that.

And just for now i have to make good use of exercising my right you know beating the meat choking the chicken or taming the one eyed monster lol.

And normal penile masturbation which is nothing compared to the continuous orgasmic contractions and wave after wave of oooh god oh yes yes yes give me more baby oh yes, uh ok better stop thinking about it now i get aroused just thinking about it I AM ADDICTED.

And if i can get back on the train again i will wip out a razor borrow my brothers new digital camera with a brand new tape just incase i dont erase an session footage properly i have my dad's old digital camera which he gave to my grandmother but it's not widescreen, i think we need more
    people doing their own aneros videos so new people can see the evidence for themselves and enjoy the footage.

So Mr Brian Mayfield how about it i think it's time we saw onother one of the master guru's at work
    we have you heard talk plenty about, so i think it's your turn NOW.

Oh and i am not just asking you to produce a video just so i can see you naked either lol
    I think it's good to see the experts doing their thing maybe the newcomers might learn a thing or two.

:lol: :lol: :D :D
  • William Tell Overture ? :twisted:
  • That second clip is intense! :shock: Like the music too!
    Nice work AW, your contributions are appreciated!
  • artformartform
    Many Happy Returns of the Day AW!!! :D

Good luck with all your endeavours!

Thanks so much for your courage and craft in sharing your experiences by video. Your first couple were the key for me, along with Darwin's, of being certain that the words on the site here actually meant the same thing that I meant in a mobile body/mind.

I also find the variations between models interesting, now that you have Progasm, Eupho and MGX vids and there does seem to be differences in your responses to each one. Or maybe you get even greater variations even with the same model? Would you like to comment on that?

Thanks so much! Watch that addictive tendency! :wink:

all the best in all the years to cum

artform
  • rickg
    Did Arctic Wolf take his videos with him when he left the forum? I have been looking for videos using the aneros and his was recommended. Any others?
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    rickg,

Yes, 'ArcticWolves' has also closed out his Xtube account and withdrawn the videos. There is still one of 'darwin's Aneros videos available on Xtube.com
  • rickg
    Thanks, I viewed the "Bolero" one and found it enlightening. Just wondered if I had missed others. As it is said, a picture is worth a thousand words. Especially when learning something.
  • rickg
    Thanks to Darwin. Very informative. I like having one video on the back and one on stomach. It gives me some good information.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions