Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Back again with slight progress and a slight problem.
  • Hey guys! Been awhile since I've posted here.

I havent used my Helix in a long time because of being home on Summer break and having almost no privacy. Now that I'm back at college, I finally had some time to try it once again. I had some really nice tingling sensations at first but it all came to an end. I took the helix out and saw it was dirty. I think I'd make some more progress if I game myself an enema beforehand but only problem is I have a roommate and I'm embarrassed about using the enema. Other than that I think I'm making slow progress.
  • Welcome back to Aneros Land! 8)
  • You probably don't need a full enema. Just get a rectal syringe and give yourself a good rinse.
  • alvalv

I think I'd make some more progress if I game myself an enema beforehand but only problem is I have a roommate and I'm embarrassed about using the enema.

embarrassed about using an enema, why - your roommate should become mighty jealous if he witnesses your full body shaking super-O, it might even turn him on and he will understand what the enema was all about.