Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS!!
  • This is somewhat in regards to this thread: http://www.aneros.com/forum/rewiring-would-you-let-your-child-12-use-an-aneros-t4200.html

I have questions that I think many people are afraid to ask and answer questions of this nature on public forum threads. Many are afraid to ask questions about the pre-pubescent body and how it functions sexually because they think someone will get the wrong idea. Well I have no desire for anyone under 18 to clear the record and have no problem discussing the human body. I have honest, scientific, and legitimate questions. So now onto my question:

I’ve read up on the Kinsey male sexuality studies and Kinsey scale and Klein Grid. I’ve also done research on masturbation and orgasms online and they’ve stated that even infant boys (and in the womb) are capable of erections, masturbation, and penile orgasms because the nerves are still there even though they cannot ejaculate they can still have penile orgasms and because they cannot ejaculate they are able to have limitless penile orgasms with very little or no refractory period. The main question I’m getting at is where does the prostate fit into all this? I’m assuming the anal and prostate nerves are alive and well at this age and pre-puberty as well. I kind of feel jiped not only because I didn’t know of the possibility of orgasm and masturbation until a boy told me when I was 11 but I wasn’t told anything about anal and prostate pleasure. Does the prostate look and feel the same (physically and pleasurably) before puberty? I remember sticking my finger up my anus when I was 8 or 9 and my finger hit a small lump and caused a quick jolt of pleasure and I think I remember not understanding what that was about and how a place in the anus could do something like that for I thought it was only for defecation and therefore went no further on that issue. Would the Aneros operate and be successful in the same manner if I were lucky enough to have got to use one when I was 8? Would the Super O be possible before puberty? Would the Aneros and prostate/anal play be more so successful since prepubescent boys are naturally multi-orgasmic (at least in the penile sense) and therefore have no refractory period and could not accidently ejaculate therefore ending the Aneros session? Would the Peridise operate in the same manner? Or something like the Crytal Wand been successful and safe? If I were a kid I would guess the SGX would have been my best route. After experiencing the pleasures of the Crystal Wand and Aneros products I feel like I missed out so much. Aneros, I wish you were around when I was younger!

Hope I haven’t bombarded you all with too many questions. Is a question of this nature appropriate or allowed to be posted and/or answered on the forum? After all it is a question about human sexuality. It’s not obtaining information in order to perpetuate an illegal experiment. You know where I’m getting at. Would you or someone else be willing to discuss this subject on a thread? I think people should be free to discuss anything about sexuality without someone getting the wrong idea or starting an investigation. I think the U.S. is too sexually uptight as it is. There is the hypocrisy in how our country rubs sexuality in our faces while at the same time condemning it. And when we are young they make us feel like sex and masturbation or being gay or bi or experimental even is wrong. I feel it was wrong that I wasn’t taught as a young boy about how to masturbate and achieve orgasms and experience sexual pleasure including via anus and prostate and external/internal tailbone (external/internal: coccyx/sacrum/tailbone/k-spot/Kundalini) area or that being born gay, bi, etc. is okay. And it was definitely wrong that I was circumcised without my consent cutting off thousands of pleasure nerves and hindering masturbation, pleasure, orgasms, and sexual intercourse by doing that. Thank you for your time in reading this and hope you can answer my questions to the best of your knowledge.

By the way, I own that book by Chia and Abrams called “The Multi-Orgasmic Man” that many on the forum have praised so much. They have a section in there strongly suggesting for fathers to teach their sons about it and being multi-orgasmic, etc. I don’t concern myself with that because I don’t have any children nor do I plan to but I think since that book is brought up a lot on this forum as legit and informative that it should be discussed. How is that even legal to teach their children to become multi-orgasmic? I would imagine no one could actually show their children these things but would have to explain in great detail or teach them how to comprehend the book. Maybe the Eastern part of the world is different but some things over here in the Western world will get a person put in the slammer. Is Oriental culture that open about sexuality?
  • A few of the posters gave me incentive to post this thread instead of just PMing them since these are scientific and legit questions. I know of the stigmas that surround this subject but we talk about elderly people's sexual functions as well. I think with sexuality and the human body it needs to be studied from conception to death to learn the whole truth about it. I've never been afraid of controversial issues. Anyone that wants to chime in feel free to do so.
  • rumelrumel
    equalityboy81,

You have asked some good questions, while not strictly Aneros related, are still worth discussion, we can thank the Aneros Company for providing us this Forum to discuss some of these controversial issues. I'm not a doctor or expert on any of this but I have run across some of these topics in reading elsewhere on the internet and will offer my opinion on some of these. I doubt some of your questions are answerable due to a lack of studies or data dealing with juveniles.

“... where does the prostate fit into all this?” & “Does the prostate look and feel the same (physically and pleasurably) before puberty?” It is my understanding that the prostate gland is small until the advent of puberty, when testosterone production kicks in and causes a growth spurt towards maturity and full seminal fluid production. This might explain why prepubescent boys can orgasm but not ejaculate.

“Would the Aneros operate and be successful in the same manner if I were lucky enough to have got to use one when I was 8?” & “Would the Super O be possible before puberty?” I would speculate that one would perceive some pleasure, but probably not to the same extent a fully mature prostate with the developed veil of nerves provides.

“Would the Aneros and prostate/anal play be more so successful since prepubescent boys are naturally multi-orgasmic ...? Would the Peridise operate in the same manner? Or something like the Crystal Wand been successful and safe?” These are questions we will probably never get definitive answers for.

“I think people should be free to discuss anything about sexuality without someone getting the wrong idea or starting an investigation. I think the U.S. is too sexually uptight as it is. There is the hypocrisy in how our country rubs sexuality in our faces while at the same time condemning it. And when we are young they make us feel like sex and masturbation or being gay or bi or experimental even is wrong.” I agree with you here, the Puritan ethics originally brought to this country are still in many ways a pervasive force in this country despite the 'melting pot' of diversity this country has become.

“... it was definitely wrong that I was circumcised without my consent...” Since I suffered the same experience shortly after birth, I too am curious as to what has been lost but, alas, I'll never know. I agree that involuntary genital mutilation (male or female) is a barbaric practice that should be outlawed. IMHO, only the individual, upon reaching the legal age of consent, should be allowed to make the choice of such body modifications.

When it comes to teaching young boys and girls about sexuality and their bodies, IMHO, it is the parents responsibility to provide this information in a manner appropriate to the best practices of the culture in which the child is raised. This needs to recognize and respect that various religions have quite diverse views of 'appropriate' sexual behavior. The bottom line is that all information taught should be truthful and scientifically accurate. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

“How is that even legal to teach their children to become multi-orgasmic?” This is a question that may have to be determined in the courts. Where does sex education end and sexual exploitation begin? Should juveniles be allowed to watch their parents making love? If so, at what age? Should parents be held responsible/liable for teaching or not teaching the truth about sexuality? Are parents even qualified to accurately teach their children? The teaching of sexuality is rife with complicated unresolved ethical, religious, cultural and legal issues that may never reach a consensus of agreement.

“Is Oriental culture that open about sexuality?” I think oriental cultures also have their own idiosyncratic views of what constitutes 'proper sexual behavior'.
  • Badger
    The Puritans were only austere when it came to extramarital sex, but when it came to married sex, wild and animalistic are too mild to describe the sex between a man and wife. I believe it was the Shakers who believed in marital celebacy; not surprizingly, the sect died out. There are many Biblical Churches that believe in sexual freedom within the confines of marriage, basing much of their beliefs on the Songs of Solomon. Read it sometime; it's rife with sexual metaphors and innuendoes.
  • rumelrumel
    Badger,

I don't disagree with your viewpoint about Puritanical married sex (though I suspect there was a strong male dominated relationship in most cases), my point was directed to the intolerant attitudes toward un-married, gay, lesbian or bi-sexual relationships and attitudes regarding self-pleasuring. These were all outside the socially acceptable but artificial institution of marriage.

I have read the Song of Songs/(Song of Solomon), it is a beautiful piece of erotic literature with some wonderful sexual metaphors, I just wish the rest of the Bible had as much loving content as that small piece.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Equalityboy81,

What Rumel has written is essentially correct and I agree with his statements.

With respect to a child of 8 years old using the Aneros, I would have to go on record as being strongly against it. My feeling is that everything has it's time. As the song says...to everything there is a season. I'm inclined to believe that there is a design in human beings reaching puberty when they do and not being born into it. I would assert that a child is not emotionally mature enough to deal with the implications of a full body orgasm. Seriously, when you think about the various characteristics of a Super-O that comprise it's definition, e.g. involuntary contractions (sometime convulsive), vocalization, disorientation, euphoria, this is no small matter indeed. The chances are that a child would either be terrified or hopelessly hooked by it. Where the former is the case, the potential for real psychological scarring exists. Where it is the latter, consider children, who are in their infancy with respect to their ability to delay gratification, confronting something as powerful as the Super-O.

As an aside, I started visiting this site many years ago when there was nothing more than a guestbook here. Since that time I've seen hundreds of users come and go. I have to say that there have been many adults who have posted here (and continue to this day) who have wrestled with the implications of the full body orgasm themselves. The Aneros forum is filled with threads on this topic. Sexual addiction/compulsion, guilt, concerns about others knowing, physical side effects.....this is heavy stuff, far too heavy for a child to be concerned with. If this forum is any indication, many adults are not up to it initially.

When I first started writing about this phenomenon, I made mention of Tantra and the Dao and how this was traditionally an experience that required great discipline and training to achieve. I talked glibly about the Aneros as a Tantric Training Wheel, and how it effectively lowered the bar on accessing it. While I'm not advocating that everybody should have to wait their entire lives for this, there was a certain logic to these teachings which was about preparing a person for the experience. In these traditions the sensual/erotic aspect was but one element of a larger spiritual evolution. No doubt, we have all done some cherry picking here...and while I've encouraged that with my contributions to the forum, I do think it's important to keep things in proper perspective, i.e. that we all maintain some balance with this in our lives.

On whether this topic is something that can be discussed here, I would say that with the wide range of topics that we see here in the forum nowadays, I don't see why not. That said, given my previously stated opinion about Aneros use with pre-pubescent minors, I'm not eager for this to continue indefinitely as a hotly debated issue. Frankly, I believe that much of this was already covered in the initial thread that you authored on this subject. It's not that I believe there's some legal or moral issue with having an academic discussion like this either, but honestly I think we all have bigger fish to fry. At this point in my life I'm all about dealing with the here and now and what will be for the future. Helping adults discover this experience and incorporate it into their lives with some sense of context and meaning is a far more compelling focus for me.

Your statement about feeling "gipped" by not having Super-O's at age 8 seems specious to me. If this thread is about advocating sexual inculcation of an advanced nature to 8 year olds, as a parent, I would have to say that I think you're way off base. If it is to lament some sense of loss that you feel over not having had orgasms when you were that age yourself, I'd say move on....your best years are ahead of you, enjoy them! For myself, my first sexual experiences were not the best of my life. They were unique, because they were the first, but that's about it. I am convinced that this is the case with most people. Consider what a dull world it would be if your first sexual encounters were the best and it was all downhill from there! No, I believe that nature has designed this as growth process, that becomes more intense and beautiful with time . And with that I sincerely doubt that any man or woman misses out on much during those single digit years... that time before the final stages of sexual maturation commence.

BF Mayfield
  • Oh I've had my share of fun in my teen years no doubt. Wish I could have had more than I did and been more daring in some incidents but I think there are some who had less experiences than I had back then. I was always very comfortable with the subject of sex since I was 12. I guess I would compare myself to Sue Johannsen or Dr. Ruth (somewhat anyhow).
  • B Mayfield:

The definition of specious is this:

Main Entry: spe·cious
    Pronunciation: \ˈspē-shəs\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, visually pleasing, from Latin speciosus beautiful, plausible, from species
    Date: 1513
    1 obsolete : showy
    2 : having deceptive attraction or allure
    3 : having a false look of truth or genuineness : sophistic

— spe·cious·ly adverb

— spe·cious·ness noun

Have I offended you as a parent in some way? By your use of the word specious indicates to me you feel I've been deceptive or had an ulterior motive? Since you are a parent I feel this may have offended you? Do you not feel my questions were genuine? The other posters did not get that impression from me. I'm a to the point kind of guy. What are you implying? I personally don't feel keeping the truth about any information about sex from children (only if they were my own) is right or even healthy. I had a lot of questions growing up and my parents censored me from a lot of that. I feel there are some things that are important to know. I had a friend who said that she would tell her 5 year old son anything he asked her about sex because she didn't feel it was right to keep it from him. After all doesn't the book by Chia and Abrams (The Multi-Orgasmic Man) that this forum speaks so highly of advocate teaching your children about sex?
  • rumelrumel
    equalityboy81,

[QUOTE=equalityboy81;81210] I feel it was wrong that I wasn’t taught as a young boy about how to masturbate and achieve orgasms and experience sexual pleasure including via anus and prostate and external/internal tailbone (external/internal: coccyx/sacrum/tailbone/k-spot/Kundalini) area or that being born gay, bi, etc. is okay. This statement, implies that it would have been 'right to teach a young boy how to masturbate and achieve orgasms and experience sexual pleasure including via the anus and prostate...' , I can not agree with that implication.

I have to agree with 'B Mayfield' your original statement seems specious, but I suspect it is just of case of ill formed grammar. I think we are playing with semantic interpretations of words here. I can't imagine you are advocating adults or peers teaching minor male children to perform acts of anal penetration for the purposes of prostate stimulation, especially in light of the potential physical and psychic damage such acts could inflict on an immature body. I believe such acts would constitute criminal behavior (sexual abuse, pedophilia, etc.) and should never be condoned.

There is a huge difference between answering a youth's question about the meaning of the word 'sodomy' and actually teaching them how to perform the act. Likewise there is a huge difference between providing honest, accurate information about sexual matters and teaching immature children how to perform the acts to which that information pertains.

This reminds me of the time (age 11 or 12) when I asked my mother what the word 'lewd' meant, she sent me to the dictionary which then launched inquiry into a whole host of words like 'wanton' and 'lascivious' etc., with each word she would say, “... look it up in the dictionary.” Never, did she act in any way inappropriate or offer to demonstrate any of the acts I was reading about. Neither did she or my father become emphatically emotional or judgmental about this discussion. This incident occurred near the onset of puberty, at a time when I started to explore my own emerging sexuality. I am thankful their open, but reserved, attitude did not stigmatize me into believing my investigations were to be considered taboo.

It is regrettable that your parents censored you from obtaining relevant sexual information and obviously it affects you to this day. I believe children should be allowed to discover their own sexuality at their own pace without tutelage, pressure or interference from adults or peers. Any information that is given to the child should be at his/her's asking and the answers should be honest, un-biased and non-judgmental but tailored as closely as possible to the youth's level of understanding. I was fortunate to have access to Alfred Kinsey's seminal work Sexual Behavior in the Human Male to aid my youthful learning. Teaching someone ABOUT sex is not the same as teaching someone to HAVE sex.
  • When I said "taught" I meant being told about masturbation and how it is done, not someone physically and visually teaching me. I guess I should have been more careful with my words for this is touchy subject. And I'm glad you agree I am not advocating child abuse. I made that quite clear at the beginning of the post. But I was insulted for I felt that B Mayfield was accusing me of advocating abuse of innocent children. I'm sure you can understand why I felt insulted by that insinuation. Those are some very serious accusations. Before he made that statement he should have inquired more about what I meant in what I said. I tried to be extremely careful with my wording because I knew how touchy this subject was and how things can be misconstrued.
  • There is a website called JackinWorld (www.jackinworld.com) that actually tells males of all ages (and is geared towards guys of all ages) how to masturbate and describing techniques. I would never condone an adult showing a child how to. I do not however see anything wrong with that site. The former Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders was fired because she felt that boys should be taught about masturbation because it was natural. I believe she saw masturbation as way to remain free of STDs and less likely to cause pregnancies. I think it was wrong she was fired by former President Clinton. I see nothing wrong with what she said. JackinWorld is dedicated to Elders.