Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The 10% of matter left - does this affect sessions?
  • MyTurn
    Hi,

I've recently become aware that about 10% of faecal matter is sometimes left in you when you have a bowel movement (BM). It could even be more.

Armed with this knowledge, in the last few weeks, I have stayed longer in the bathroom to squeeze it this last bit out. Most times, I can feel it there but can't push it out. It's STUCK. A few times, I did squeeze it out and felt so light and "relieved". I felt the "space" left by having a "100% BM".

It did require a lot of pushing, which is not good. And it requires a lot of time. I did my, "main poo", which got rid of the usual amount, then, waited almost 20 minutes for the remainder to work its way down. When it did, I got rid of quite a lot of air too. Loudly too. :oops:

But this week, I have not been able to wait it out. I just have to be content with 80% clearance. So how much does this affect Aneros sessions? I haven't had a session for months, but I still have it in my mind. Can the remainder of poo in you block the prostate, fill the colon, and prevent a good Aneros session?

For those of you interested, I am now seeing a sex therapist for my lack of penile pleasure until orgasm (sex, masturbation,...), and jealousy of female sexuality and pleasure (G-spot, passivity, multiple orgasms, clitoris...). It is good to get my thoughts out, although to "cure" my OCD mind, I want tips or better: pleasure - not sympathy or empathy.

:?:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello MyTurn, :)

Nice to see you posting here again. I'm glad to hear that you are getting some help and seem to be doing well. :D

I know a lot of guys here like to rinse out their rectum prior to an Aneros session for the exact reasons you are talking about. I have yet to try this myself, but have found in some rare circumstances that this is a problem when using my Progasm. I think because it is so large there is very little room for any little remainders of poop to go but get in the way of the Progasm head and my prostate. Perhaps you might look into buying one of these:

http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=16

Or maybe you might find something similar at a local Pharmacy shop.

Can the remainder of poo in you block the prostate, fill the colon, and prevent a good Aneros session?

In short... Yes, no, yes.

I suspect it is much more likely to be a problem with the larger models like the Progasm and Maximus. I don't ever remember this being an issue with my Helix, MGX, and Peridise. Unless I suddenly had to take a gigantic dump in the middle of an Aneros session. :lol: What I've experienced with pieces poop that got in the way of my Progasm, was a feeling of unusual discomfort and in some cases slight pain. Although, as I recall this did not happen at the start of the session, but a little ways into it. Like it moved down into the rectum during the session. Your colon is going to fill regardless of what you do, that's natural. The Aneros only goes into your rectum, and as I understand it, you do not feel the urge to move your bowels until they reach your rectum. And yes, those uncomfortable and painful feelings can prevent a good session. But it's nothing that removing the Aneros and sitting on the toilet to relieve yourself won't fix. And then resuming the session after washing up.

Probably your best bet is to give yourself a rectal rinse with that syringe device prior to an Aneros session. Or if you have lots of money to spend, there is a few guys here that really like those toilet seats that rinse and clean you out after your done pooping.

Love_is
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    You are going to get hemorrhoids if you keep doing that. :(
  • alvalv

You get hemorrhoids from:
    - eating hot food (hot as in chilly-peppers)
    - constipation
    - bearing down or pushing as MyTurn describes
    - doing excessive Kegel exercises

The last is surprising as you are pulling and constricting the rectum, but during the relaxation period there is an auto reflex/response which is similar to bearing down.

Best cure against hemorrhoids Daflon 500mg at mealtimes or use the Aneros.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    alv said:

You get hemorrhoids from:
    - eating hot food (hot as in chilly-peppers)
    - constipation
    - bearing down or pushing as MyTurn describes
    - doing excessive Kegel exercises

The last is surprising as you are pulling and constricting the rectum, but during the relaxation period there is an auto reflex/response which is similar to bearing down.

Best cure against hemorrhoids Daflon 500mg at mealtimes or use the Aneros.

Possibly this belongs in the 'testimonial' thread.

I'd add high g-loads on the 'donut' as a cause factor. Having had a couple of banding jobs, I was fearing another this year. Despite dedication to hi-fiber I was having a couple of bleeding sessions each month. Rather surprisingly, Dame Aneros has treated the roid. It's not gone and if I skip a week of Aneros sessions the beast will swell and do it's thing.

This is far more pleasurable than enduring the banding process and walking around with a large rubber band in one's ass for a couple of weeks.