Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I need help, im trying to buy my first Helix
  • Hi Guys,

Im a 25 male here. I have been reading some of the information found in this website. I know many of you recommend the Helix (i was thinking on buying the MGX). I was just about to order the Helix when questions came to mind. I would appreciate all your help.

I cannot have it delivered to my home cuz i don't live alone, so i was gonna have it delivered at work. I wouldn't want to received unsolicited "adult content" materials (magazine subscriptions, sexual toys, etc.) Would it be safe to have it delivered at work?

Thanks for your help.

boydspence
  • BusterBuster
    Hi boydspence,

It is safe to get sent to either your home or work. The only issue being if someone other than the person on the address label opens it. I find it hard to believe that someone in your house would open it but I could see it happening at work much easier.

Good luck.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    My first order from Aneros was over 90 days ago--no junk mail of any kind. Shipment was from HIH Inc., simple return address, no special markings. X-ray would probably reveal contents. All special offers come to my email address. Appears sufficiently discrete. 8)
  • Thank you very much for the information.

Edit: i just ordered it today. Can't wait to get it.