Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

KY lub? effective or not?
  • Al25
    hey guys. I had to buy another lub, because it's a bit complicated to go to the sex shop here...so I went to the drugstore and bought KY lub. but I've read some comments that is not very effective with the aneros...I haven't tried it yet.

Comments?
  • STARR831
    Hi Al25! I use Sensative KY (without the glycerine) to lube both my anus and Aneros tools. It works great for me. :D
  • gm501
    I use the Walmart generic equivalent of KY jelly, and it works just fine. I've tried several different lubes and frankly I can't tell much difference between them.
  • Al25
  • PromassPromass
    gm501 said:

I use the Walmart generic equivalent of KY jelly, and it works just fine. I've tried several different lubes and frankly I can't tell much difference between them.

Same here plain ol walmart equate personal jelly lubricant and i am good to go.
  • Badger
    Slippery Stuff Gel works quite well and it's very anal safe. It can be purchased in 16oz pumpers for under $20 delivered, but the stuff is sooo thick, that the last inch or so won't pump out. Thin it with some distilled water and put it in a smaller bottle for regular lube.
  • txro
    I have had really good results with the K-Y Sensitive. I think it is much better than
    the regular. It has no glycerin, and it really sticks to what you put it on, while
    staying slippery. My best lube setup so far (have tried many) is a little bit of
    Unpetroleum Jelly on the stem and K-Y Sensitive all over.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Al25, :)

As a lot of people here know, my vote goes for unrefined shea butter. You can buy it online in many, many places, or locally at your local health food store/co-op in the cosmetics section under hand/skin moisturizer. Here's a link with lots of information.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/unrefined-shea-butter-how-much-t3714.html

Love_is
  • Al25
    hey! many thanks to all of you for your replies! I bought two KY tubes to not go again to the drugstore in a while :P
  • J-Lube works pretty good too.