Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Call me old-fashioned, Part II
  • bill3763
    After several months of pleasure with the MGX, then Helix ... I tried the Progasm, but found it too large to be very mobile. For several more months I found the Helix to be my choice and I eventually discarded both the other models (finding the P-tab on the MGX to be uncomfortable). At any rate, on a recent month long trip I was without my Aneros ... I stopped into a store and the only model they had was the SGX ... so I thought I would give it a try.

All I can say is, if you are of smaller stature like myself you might want to consider the "original". I did not believe that the level of pleasure could increase from that I enjoy so much with the Helix ... happily, I can say, well, "Wow"! The SGX has made two distinct differences: the P-tab must be closer to the spot, because the "tingling" that suggests feedback is much more pronounced than with the Helix...and for some reason I have the occasional erection with the SGX inserted, which has never happened with any of the others.

I just enjoyed a one hour session so I'll be smiling for the rest of the day.

Bill
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Yeah Bill3763,

Luv the little babe. I routinely use it as a foreplay toy or in the shower but it's had some great session moments as well.

I'm more sized for the Helix and Eupho butt treasure what my prostate sometimes does with the SGX. Absolutely amazing.

Relaxed, the SGX doesn't quite reach. Butt when my prostate is horny it sometimes commands the muscles in my rectum and anus to "grasp" the SGX. Giant "suck-up."

At that point, the clinch is so extreme that there's no mobility at all. Neither the Helix or Eupho do that for me.