Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How about a sticky for the acronyms and a glossary?
  • friday77
    Errrrr.... It's frustrating to not know what people are talking about when the vocabulary includes lots of terms that only exist on this forum. I finally figured out what a HFO is. What's a "super-t?" How is that different from a super-O?
  • calmercalmer
    It all in the wrist as they say...

The Wkki contains details of all of the acronyms. Supper T is supper traditional e.g. using the Aneros devises at the same time as traditional masturbation.
  • friday77
    Thank you! I hadn't found the Wiki yet. Thanks again!
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    friday77,

In March of 2008, shortly after you joined the Forum, the Aneros WIKI was introduced and the Sticky: Glossary thread was removed because that information was subsequently included in the new WIKI. There are thirteen main sections in the WIKI, Glossary is one of those sections. I invite you to do an adventure read in the WIKI, you may find some interesting and useful information to enhance your practice.

We also welcome ideas and information for inclusion into the WIKI, with just a few simple Guidelines to follow.

Here's the link to the WIKI definition of The Super-T.

P.S. FYI, the original Sticky: Glossary still exists, but it is now in the The Archives forum.
  • pif
    Rumel-
    Thank you!!!
    :D