Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My prostate troubles the good and the bad
  • thecritta
    Hi there i have not been using any of my aneros prostate massagers lately as you may not know because i have been having some trouble in that area i have seen my local GP numerous times by now and taken anti biotics which seem to help clear the discomfort and any pain, no i have not stopped using it the longes i have been able to stop using it for is abit over a month i only keep using it because i am addicted to it obviously, i am not sure whether i have prostatis or an actual infection but i suspect i may have a little trauma in that area so i dont know if i have either one or both, the good news is that now my doctor has arranged for me too visit the urology clinic at the Austin hospital doesnt matter i wont have to pay we have something in Australia called medicare thank god for that.

Today when i went to visit the doctor i asked him two question.

the first question i asked him is "why does the aneros prostate massager keep making the probelm worse"

Too which he replies he just think i think you have overdone it a bit, duh of course i have, oh well
    poor stupid me.

I cant seem to understand how or why the massager would be making it worse does anybody know why?

The second question i asked is "If there is an trauma will it heal"

Then he replied "absolutely yes it will completely heal"

We but thank god for the little bit of good news.

But could he be wrong could i actually do damage to
    myself using the peridise that will never heal?

I will also let you know that i used a few of my aneros prostate massagers a couple of times without
    bothering to clean them, which the doctor said could lead to getting prostatis, i cant beleive how stupid and careless i have been i will let you know that if i get a second chance with using the aneros
    again successfuly without problems i will not be repaeting the same mistakes twice thats if my body will even let me have a second chance.

I am confused as to whether the pain discomfort i have been experiencing is the result of aggrivation the infection making it more swollen infected for example or because i have a little bit of trauma from over using the aneros prostate massagers or both because as i have heard when you have prostatis it hurts or stings when you pee i dont any of these, and i heard that you have trouble
    with the flow of urine because your prostate is swollen and it presses on the urethral tube slowing the flow of urine but i have had no trouble with my flow of urine.

The last time i used the peridise set was about two and a half weeks a go.

Here are a list of some of my symptoms

Pain in the right or left testicle

A feeling of discomfort sometimes when i am peeing

Pain and mild discomfort to right side of my anus or sometimes on at the back usually right oppise or level with where my prostate is

A pain sometimes in my lower back only experienced it a few times

A muscular pain sometimes a pain that runs all the way down my leg usually either in the right or left leg

A uncomftable feeling of discomfort when i ejaculate usually only happens after i have been using the aneros prostate massager discomfort runs from my prostate along my prenium area all the way until my balls are

My plan for now is too let the aneros prostate massager go for about three month and see if my symptoms completely heal only and if then they have gone will i try using it again, i have spoken to my A.A sponsor and we agree if this problem is unable to resolve itself and i cannot fully recover from it, i will sadly have to get a plastic bag throw all my aneros prostate massagers in the bin including my non aneros prostate massagers which is all up about $400 worth of equipment,
    i am just hoping that it isnt game over because if it is i will have no more buisness here anymore and it will goodbye forever, and i dont know how i would live without my beloved multiple orgasms
    Oh the pain i just hate thinking about, because if this happens i will be stuck with my stupid P.E ejaculation and stupid unsatisfying penile orgasms oh great how dull unsatisfying boring dull and painful my sex life will be, but it will be all my fault with nobody else to blame but me i will be stuck with my self pity and self hatred oh god how i get o0f sick making too many mistakes and screwing things up.

But anyway i dont blame any of you if you want to take pity or shame on me, i guess i have annoyed and bothered and bored people enough with my stupid posts about my stupid prostate problem.

But anyways hopefully i will visit the urology department at the Austin hospital and hopefully things wont be too bad, and i will tell them my story, and hopefully within a matter of months i will be a responsible aneros user once again being helplessly seduced and lured back in by mistress aneros.

Thankyou to all the members who have helped me over the past sorry for any troubles i may have caused.

Cheers thecritta

:roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello thecritta, :)

I'm sorry to hear about your recent troubles. I hope everything clears up and you become well again.

Even if you have to give up your use of prostate massager's, that doesn't mean you have to give up having super-O's. A lot of people here use KSMO as an alternative or in combination with the Aneros to achieve the same end.

http://www.multiples.com/

There may even be other additional ways of having super-O's that I'm not aware of.
    Some things to think about.

Love_is
  • " I will also let you know that i used a few of my aneros prostate massagers a couple of times without
    bothering to clean them"

That is a very critical thing to neglect to do.
    You created a helluva bacteria farm by not cleaning your tools.
    You realize that now and that's a good thing.
    Overuse combined with this problem probably got you in the end. (Pun intended.)
    Hope all clears up for you soon and please don't skip the hot soapy scrub.
  • during the first four months of using the aneros I too had some testicle pain in one side. It went away after masturbating. I think my body had to get use to the build of of energy or not ejaculating after each session. Three months later Im fine.
  • thecritta

" I will also let you know that i used a few of my aneros prostate massagers a couple of times without
    bothering to clean them"

That is a very critical thing to neglect to do.
    You created a helluva bacteria farm by not cleaning your tools.
    You realize that now and that's a good thing.
    Overuse combined with this problem probably got you in the end. (Pun intended.)
    Hope all clears up for you soon and please don't skip the hot soapy scrub.

Anyway if for some stupid reason i cant use the aneros brand of prostate massagers again
    maybe i can get away with using the prostate cradle but i hope it doesnt come down to this, i will just have to wait until i visit the urologist to see what they find out and i will give myself about another two or soo months too try and heal properly. Anyways thanks for the replies cheers take care
    :) :) :wink: