Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A stroke of bad luck... but funny
  • thhn
    A bit frustrated with not reaching the super O in almost two years, I have been trying out a new technique where after well into a session, I masterbate a bit and then stop. Not quite edging, but enough to start things happening. I then can concentrate on the feelings and bring myself to a climax ( I guess a super T) with the cum like a lava flow. Right after the cum stops, within a few seconds, I can quickly masterbate to another orgasm effectively getting two for the price of one. Nice, but that's not really the point of this story.
    I was doing that today with my progasm in, and my second climax was so strong, it casused me to clench my rectal muscles and the progasm went flying out of my butt, across the room, hit the floor and broke!
    I coulldn't believe it... the progasm is so my favoriite model and it really bums me out. one of the p-tabs broke right off.
    I am wondering if I can super glue it back on? Does that sound like a bad idea? Anyone else have to do a repair job?
    What a pisser! Oh well, now I can justify buying the new ice progasm
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Thnn,

DO NOT attempt to glue the Aneros together. Using a "mended product" is likely unsafe. If the glue does not take you could have a situation where it comes apart inside of your rectum, exposing jagged edges. My suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer on this. I can't guarantee that they will do anything, but if you plead your case they may be willing to extend a discount on a replacement unit for you. It's worth a shot.

BF Mayfield
  • MartyB
    You can buy a new one for $37.95 on Amazon here.

If you bought the one you have on the aneros site and paid $67 for it, I would sure hope they would do something considerable for you.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Sorry to hear about your broken Progasm thhn.

But perhaps we can start having forum contests for furthest projectile Aneros! :lol:
    Everyone line up their ass on the starting line!!! LMAO

Love_is
  • thhn
    I did contact support as B Mayfiled suggested and guess what...
    they will replace my progasm free of charge
    How's that for great customer service
    Thank you aneros support
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Love_is said:

Sorry to hear about your broken Progasm thhn.

But perhaps we can start having forum contests for furthest projectile Aneros! :lol:
    Everyone line up their ass on the starting line!!! LMAO

Love_is

Congrats thhn and a hat's off to HIH. They are truly the Harley-Davidson and Nordstrom of the sex-toy trade !!

OK, here we go ... Personal ejection records (both unintentional):

SGX: 7 feet (would have gone further but it hit a wall -- fortunately mirrored.. easy cleanup)
    Helix: 4 feet

Hey Love_is. Is this competition to be freestyle or are there various events by posture and position ? And, are there any restrictions on lube choices ? Is "doping" (eating beans) outlawed ?

Full moon report: Spouse complained about howl and I had to muffle it with a pillow --- sorry :oops:
  • Love_isLove_is
    That's great to hear thhn!!! :D
    That was very kind of Aneros to replace it for you.
    Now you'll have to get some of those special "Aneros catcher underwear" when you aren't competing for the projectile championship! :lol:

Hi newbie2009, :)

OK, here we go ... Personal ejection records (both unintentional):

SGX: 7 feet (would have gone further but it hit a wall -- fortunately mirrored.. easy cleanup)
    Helix: 4 feet

Well until thhn gives us a measurement, you have the record! :D

I'm guessing freestyle of putting your hips into the launch would be a no no. As would be built up gaseous intestinal pressure launch assistance, from whatever you eat that makes you fart. Otherwise, whatever position works for you.

Love_is
  • thhn
    just wanted to make a follow up post to say that support did indeed come through and I received my replacement progasm today. Great customer support

If you have bought elsewhere trying to save a dollar, lets see you get that kind of guarantee on a product I have owned for a year
    Thanks again support