Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Which one to buy?
  • ok i bought the sgx awhile ago never had real success with it just never really got any good or bad feelings from it guess wasnt hitting the spot..im 5'5 160lbs..im looking for something thats intense and not necessarily quick to please but easier to hit those spots on the inside and out..please make some recommendation would love to hear as many as possible with reasons why i should get the one your recommending

thank you
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello iamloco724, :)

How many sessions have you had with your SGX so far?

And have you gotten to the point where it feels comfortable when inserted? Where your anal muscles are so relaxed you hardly notice it.

For some of us it takes a while to develop these new sensations. For example, it's been about two years for me and I have not had a super-O yet. And it was not till after the first year of infrequent use that I started to experience some pleasurable results that made believe there was something to this.

My point in mentioning this, is that a new model may not change anything for you. Which is why I asked you those two questions. Of course I'm speculating a bit about where you are at in your Aneros journey. But if you have yet to reach the point where your anal muscles can completely relax around the Aneros. In my experience, you won't feel much of any pleasurable sensations.

If you really want a different Aneros, than the MGX and Helix are good choices for beginners. Although the MGX is just a longer version of the SGX that you have. The Progasm has been my long term favorite for the last 9 months now. So you might consider that one. Just be aware that the Progasm is much larger in size than the SGX, MGX, And Helix.

That's my two cents.

Love_is
  • ive had it for over a year so dont know how many sessions exactly..i feel my anal muscles were relaxed i would just lay in bed with it in relaxing without a problem wasnt to big or uncomfortable anything like that..and im not really even looking for the super o i know that takes a long time to accomplish for most..im just looking for some kind of pleasure and with the sgx i wasnt really feeling much
  • and can anyone post a pic of the progasm side by side with the sgx just so i can truely see the difference side my said and get a better grasp if i can handle it or not
  • friday77

and can anyone post a pic of the progasm side by side with the sgx just so i can truely see the difference side my said and get a better grasp if i can handle it or not

Take a look at this thread. It doesn't show the SGX, but it does show the Progasm, MGX and Helix.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Comparisons: | http://www.aneros.com/chooser_models.php |

Click on any model and you get specifics and dimensions.