Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Celebrity
  • Linghaman
    I had a female next door neighbor when I was a little kid who has been very close to me for my entire life. We are about the same age. Over the years our relationship grew to one where she is like a sister and best friend and confidant. She was the one who first played look see with me when we were 11 years old and developing. We did some harmless but amazing things with each other way back then. I think it set the stage for our open communication many years later (now). We are very best friends in the true sense. As adults the only physical involvement we ever had was back in the mid seventies (before I was married) we went through a period of giving each other oral sex a few times when we would see each other during the summer. She was the one who taught me how to do cunnilingus. That is how close we have always been. We haven't done anything physically since the 70's. By the way ... she taught me well. I am told I am really good at lunch at the Y.

So here is the scenario. Last month I was on a business trip to Portland Oregon, where she lives. Needless to say we spent as much time together as possible. She is and always has been single and I have been her Dear Abbey for how to deal with guys sexually. On the second night I was out there we went to dinner and we started to share sexual accomplishments. She dsescribed the three guys that she had dated since I saw her last . . . and described in detail their sexual exploits. As I am married and faithful, as such I didn't have any exploits to share ....but ...... I did have my collection of little plastic wonders to tell her about. So I decided to share with her my newfound (in the last 2 years) proficiency in acheiving super o's, with particular detail about mmo's and dry orgasms lasting up to two hours with and without devices. I described what I did in detail and explaned to her as carefully as I could what happened and what it felt like. She sat and listened to me mouth agape, I don't think she closed her mouth once for 20 minutes. I don't thing she blinked once either.
    After listening intently she expressed amazement bordering on disbelief. She said to me multiple times : you are not kidding are you? She was particualrly intrigued at the description of dry orgasm in a guy.

Two nights later I went to her apartment for coffee . . . she had invited a lesbian couple who are friends of hers to come over and meet me. When I came in that night she pulled me aside (before I even came in the apartment) and told me that she had gotten so horney from my description the previous night that she wound up fantacizing about it ending in a pretty serious mastubatory session. I was amazed. However not as surprised as I was when she told me that she had shared my story with the couple who were there that night in an email earlier in the day. I was embarassed big time. Two seconds later she ushedred me into the living room and the two them stared at me and smiled. I didn't have to much time to be be embarassed however. In less that five minutes they began the inquiry.

I spent most of the evening responding to questions from the three of them about prostate stimulation, mmos, dry orgasms, what happens to my penis during these things ...you name it. I felt like a cross between a supreme court nominee in a Senate hearing and a movie star being interviewed on the View.

I post this story because: A. I am surprised that my solo - prostate induced orgasm would be a masturbatory fantasy for a heterosexual woman, and B. That my ability to have dry mmos would be so intriguing to a relatively young and hip lesbian couple.

I was surprised how little (even informed) people know about prostate pleasure and male capacity for multiple orgasms and I was kind of flattered for my (almost) rock star status.

Also I will say that as I look back on it I am grateful that I have a female best friend who I can realte to in this way.
  • Diesel2215
    Hay Bigguy

Thanks for the HOT story, Glad to see you have so much self control, the way I see it things could have turned at any point and you could have cheated on your wife, well done!!!

Thanks for shareing

D
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello bigguy, :)

Thank you for sharing your story. It was very interesting to read.

I post this story because: A. I am surprised that my solo - prostate induced orgasm would be a masturbatory fantasy for a heterosexual woman, and B. That my ability to have dry mmos would be so intriguing to a relatively young and hip lesbian couple.

I'm also completely baffled by what the interest is in both A and B. Perhaps one of the women that post here might have some further insight.

I was surprised how little (even informed) people know about prostate pleasure and male capacity for multiple orgasms and I was kind of flattered for my (almost) rock star status.

I'm not surprised with this at all. As much as I'd like to see super-O's, prostate massage, and Aneros usage be common and accepted practice with men. In reality it is probably just a small percentage of men that know anything about it. Although I am surprised with the quasi-rock star status. But as long as you are comfortable with that, then go with it.

Also I will say that as I look back on it I am grateful that I have a female best friend who I can realte to in this way.

I agree. It sounds like she is a fantastic friend to have. And I wish I had a lady friend like that in my life.

Love_is
  • artformartform
    Hi bigguy and All!

This is a truly wonderful story and friendship you have. Congratulations on this particular adventure!

When I chat over at KSMO, also an MMO practice, the woman at the core of the KSMO practice has often responded very encouragingly when I talk about male responses other than the usual: hard erections, pumping etc. She is really responsive when hearing that males can enjoy slow sex, soft (semi-erect to flaccid) intercourse, long periods of being still while in intercourse, and MMOs during such more focused intimate times.

I think from mrs. a's reactions and enthusiasms too that there is a great well of untapped interest in women for many intimate techniques that Aneros and KSMO assist us in developing, if we males will take these talents well beyond standard male sex behaviours.

Well earned celebrity indeed bigguy!

all the best finding special friendships all

artform
  • hydrogen
    More importantly, how was the masturbation party? Did you do a live demonstration with or without Aneros? Did you get any cunnilingus porters from the lesbian couple? I love dining at the Y. I wouldn't miss an opportunity like that. :)
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    You lucky bastard!! ;)