Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Long time no post
  • Linghaman
    It has been several months since my last post; life gets busy for me in the spring and summer. This is my first opportunity to catch up on all the activity and read all your news and observations. I have been busy since my last entry 6 months ago. My normal routine is for me to carry my aneros collection (with Hypnoanerosession and cd player and erotic books) in a shoulder pack when I travel. I travel alot. I have been traveling with others for the last few months so I have had to pare down luggage. As a result I have only been bringing my peridise set and lube with me recently.

The outfall of this is that my peridii have become the most used item in my collection and as a result I have gotten very good with them. Enough to say that they are now my preferred item. Their small size has forced me to be aware of the most sublimely subtle feelings. I also don't clamp onto them as hard as I do when superorgasm hits. The relaxation thing is very hard for me when Miss Super O is knocking at my back door. It is hard but I have learned to relax. It is easier for me my my peridii compared to its larger cousins. ...as everyone says ...relaxation is key. As a result I am now sustaining hour long super o's with my peridii. I also confirm what everyone seems to feel ...that the middle of the night - early morning is best. I sleep from 8:30 -3:00 when AI travel, then spend two hours in bliss and sleep for two more.

This regime has also enhanced my ability to have exquisite anerosless sessions. The best position for me in these non device sessions is on my side (either one) with both knees best forming a 90 degree angle .... as if I was sitting, only I am lying on my side. Intermittant nipple stimulation and really filthy thoughts will send me over the top. The stimulation is light and I stop as soon as the orgasmic spasms start. The spasms are usually 1 - 4 minutes or so. Just as I feel them subsiding I start the light nipple stimulation again ...really lightly for about 15 seconds. This kicks off another orgasmic spasm. I find that each time I repeat the stimulation - orgasm cycle, each successive spasm is more intense than the previous one. After a set of ten or so of these cycles the final spasm is so intense it is like some one is thumping my prostate with a 2x4 (no pain just a rythmic thumping and pumping); it is so intense and pleasurable ...my legs shake. After this finale I take a rest of a few minutes and then unbidden ...it just starts up again and the process of building repeats. I can do this for up to 3 hours, after which my prostate is so sensitive that I don't do anything but lay there and wave after wave of orgasms back to back just happen with no effort, thought or stimulation from me. The first time I reached this heightened state I was actually worried and forced it to stop. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to stop. I am also exhausted and sweating by this time that I usually fall into a deep sleep for two hours or so until I get up to start the day. I am so sexually energized when I awake it is amazing. I feel sexy and I act sexy in a very gentlemanly way. I notice that women do treat me differently as well. Obviously because of the vibes that I give off.

I am looking forward to next week as I need to be on an extended trip by myself. I am bringing all my gizmos with me. Also I have found that since this all began ...my eupho is my hands down favorite other than my peridii. Subtlety seems to be the thing. That's it for me ...the road continues to tqake delightful twists and turns and I love the ride.

In a related item...any news on the stainless peridii? I haven't checked the website but haven't seen any postings of testimonials.

May the force be with you and your anus as well.

bigguy
  • alvalv
    bigguy said:

......... I am so sexually energized when I awake it is amazing. I feel sexy and I act sexy in a very gentlemanly way. I notice that women do treat me differently as well. Obviously because of the vibes that I give off. ..........

That woman treat/react differently after aneros session I too have experienced - see thread in this forum Does the Aneros change the users pheromone?

Traveling with Aneros - it surely is "THE" way to to remember new places by the association of Super-O experiences.
  • mog
    Hi Bigguy,

A pretty good description of the high ground of a mature MMO skill, brother! Just reading your stuff gives me a buzz.

As an aside, do you find you prefer any particular size of Peridise?

I used to try to pin down the most effective of the four sizes but I’ve given up trying. Since becoming fully bedded down with the Peridise I find that I can reach the heights with any one of them but with subtly different sensations. But like you, I prefer the Peridise to any of the Aneros variants except, perhaps, the Eupho.

But I find that, as a dedicated KSMO enthusisast, the smaller Peridise is the most suitable orgasm booster for me since it's closest to the zero-device practice.

It's great, and encouraging to guys still on the journey that it's possible to reach these massive orgasms with no insertions or aids whatsoever.

Mog :)
  • Linghaman
    Dear Mog:

You are absolutely right .... the smaller ones do approach the device less sensation. However, they all work for me as well. I find that I have exquisite response from Helix and Maximus but that I get sore after an hour or so. The peridii allow much longer sessions and the aneros free sessions can go on for 3 or 4 hours with no recourse. Lately I have done 2 hours with the peridii and finish with an hour to 2 hours with a eupho.

Although I am not officially trained in KMSO or any other program ...I do find that my preference as I described in my post forces me to get inside my own head and listen to my body and not be dependent on a device. That is (I think) a contributory factor to the off the chart sensations I draw from these sessions.

It also amazes me that I exude copious amounts of precum as the sessions get more intense. My penis is also much more sensitive in the days after an extended session and the sex with my wife is staggering. I can hold off ejaculating ten times longer than I used to and when I do come it is in torrents.
  • mog
    Hi again Bigguy,

>Lately I have done 2 hours with the peridii and finish with an hour to 2 hours with a eupho.<<br />
    Having a rare afternoon of private time today I re-ran your scenario. It was a whammer! It’s now midnight and I’m still trying to recover my senses. :shock:
    I'll be OK tomorrow.

>Although I am not officially trained in KMSO or any other program ...I do find that my preference as I described in my post forces me to get inside my own head and listen to my body……..<<br />
    As Jack Johnston (Hydraulic Jack) points out: the key to multiple high orgasm lies between the ears, not between the legs.

M.