Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Well Wishes to Nurselady
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Some of you may remember Nurselady, one of our newer members who posted in the forum several months ago in order to help a paraplegic neighbor. As a result of this community's efforts and those of Nurselady, her neighbor is now able to have intercourse and orgasms once more without the terribly painful measures that such activity once required! Nurselady is clearly a compassionate individual who takes her job seriously and yet thinks out of the box....so much so that she came here to sound us out!

It seems that she is facing some health challenges of her own at this time. As I know that she comes here to look in on us occasionally I just wanted to send her my well wishes and encourage here to hang in there.

BF Mayfield
  • rumelrumel
    Nurselady,

Please let me second 'B Mayfield's best wishes for a swift and complete resolution to your health problems. You actually were the impetus to have some information regarding obtaining professional sexual counseling to be referenced in the Aneros Wiki. Your influence in the world has not gone unrecognized, thank you for allowing us to help in a small way.
  • churney
    Spending 4 days in the hospital last week gave me a greater appreciation for nurses. I alway knew you were special, now I understand just how special you all are.

I would Like to echo B Mayfield comments and best wishes. Nurselady you are so very special, I remember the work you did for others and I will be thinking and praying for you. Keep us in the loop. We really do care. Even if it is only to vent your frustrations.
  • helixbill
    Nurselady, may you get better very soon! Nurses are special people. Nursing is not a profession, it is a 'calling' and only the most compassionate answer the call.
  • artformartform
    Dear Nurselady,

All the best wishes for a good and speedy recovering and may the many gifts of your healing others over the years reverberate back to you now, along with those of all of us everywhere thinking of you.

all the very best possible

artform
  • nurselady
    Thanks guys. The well wishes are wonderful. I had my first round of chemo. started yesterday. It's been a rough 24 hours... I'm doing about like I expected. Not how I really preferred to spend my weekend.. but, it's working out pretty good. I have my kids all "farmed out" and I'm in solitude and getting thru this just like I wished.
    Nurses are NOT good patients. I'm the worst! I've given the drs. and nurses fits. I suppose I'm a bit stubborn?
    I'm looking at a long road... but, looking for a positive outcome.
    Thanks Brian, you are a special guy... you all are.. thanks.
    Nurselady