Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

2nd model choice
  • pocketjacks
    Hi everyone,

I was thinking bout getting my second model, my first one being the helix, which is very good and has given me a lot of pleasure but no super-o, though i am quite close i think... but i'm outta lubricant.

Anyway since i had to order lube online i am buying a second model to go with it and it's down to 2: the MGX and the Progasm.....

normally i would go for the progasm, since it has been very well received here.
    the only problem is: I am 1.80 metres (5 ft 11") tall and i weigh 67.5 kg (148.5 pounds), so i'm kinda slim and i was wondering if the progasm would be too big???

thx
    jo
  • helixbill
    I started with the Helix and added the Eupho a couple of months later and the Eupho has become my favorite.

Sometimes less is more and the Eupho is smaller diameter than the Helix so it can move more freely. While the Helix seems to produce a more or less constant pressure on the prostate the Eupho moves around a lot more and allows me to vary the pressure on the prostate more than the Helix does.
  • thhn
    for me, the helix and mgx are very close and if you want something different I would recommend going with either the eupho or progasm. Personally, I like the progasm
  • pocketjacks
    thanks for the replies,

as i expected it's very difficult to determine the right model for a certain person.

Maybe the aneros company should do a extensive survey on this subject, you know with parameters like, Height, weight, age and etnic background (like in the wiki it says that the SGX might be more suited for asian people) to determine what model is best suited for which person.

as for me i think i'm going for the progasm it might be a challenge but it's worth it i guess.

jo
  • newbie2009newbie2009

Hi everyone,

I was thinking bout getting my second model, my first one being the helix, which is very good and has given me a lot of pleasure but no super-o, though i am quite close i think... but i'm outta lubricant.

Anyway since i had to order lube online i am buying a second model to go with it and it's down to 2: the MGX and the Progasm.....

normally i would go for the progasm, since it has been very well received here.
    the only problem is: I am 1.80 metres (5 ft 11") tall and i weigh 67.5 kg (148.5 pounds), so i'm kinda slim and i was wondering if the progasm would be too big???

thx
    jo

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The newbie view...

Just did a read of HelixBill's post and he's almost got me sold on the Eupho; however, I'm probably a bit new for it.

I've got steady experience with the Helix for intercourse since Valentine's day. Had no clue about the advanced solo games when it was sold to me at a local toy store. The whole MMO/SO story unfolded a couple of weeks ago when I re-read the instructions on the Aneros package and visited this website. It was like getting to the bottom of the cereal box and finding a lifetime family pass to Disneyland !! We've added an SGX to our toolbox just in case my BPH flares up. So I've worked both the SGX and Helix for intercourse and also during Session #1 of the "journey." For session #2 I used just the Helix and plan to stick with it for a couple of months.

So I'm a neophyte and have limited butt-savvy. I'm still focusing on the mechanics of this and just starting on the path to relaxed pleasure with subtle contractions. If you're at this stage, you might read on. If you've got a good handle on relaxed & subtle work you're well ahead of me and should quit the read right here.

I'm open to any all all suggestions on where I should be headed (besides toning down my Type-A
    competitive nature.)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Helix seems to be a bit tougher on my prostate, giving it a shove rather than a gentle rub. With the Helix, I jump from 0% contraction right to 80 or 90% (with nothing in between). The SGX is different and I can go from 0% smoothly up to full contraction and return to the "base level contraction" (BLC = 25%) which is easy to memorize with the SGX. Unfortunately the SGX doesn't reach much beyond my Cowpers (plenty of pre-cum but little prostate stim.) So, with my 6ft x 180lb bod, I think that I'd like the reach of the Helix or Progasm with the tapered and ridged stem of the SGX. Maybe the MGX is close to that. Maybe it's the Eupho. So, I'm in the "second model" quandry. I also prescribe to, "It's a poor mechanic that blames his tools."

I also get a solid perineal anchor from the Helix P-tab. It digs in and stays there regardless of contraction. I finally added a small rubber "cap" on the P-tab to reduce the irritation. On the other hand the SGX just "taps" on my pernieum when I contract. I get a lot of motion from the SGX, perhaps three or four times3x what the Helix provides. I get a good "grasp" on the SGX stem. I suspect I'd be able to maneuver the MGX as much as I can move the SGX.

It's worthwhile considering that HIH has "re-engineered" the MGX so maybe they've picked up some
    feedback from users.

HIH also produces a therapy tool called the PGX that resembles the MGX but I don't know the detailed
    specs on it. Might be a winner.

I think I'm well developed for the SGX, get a good tight seal, don't leak lube and never loose either tool when I relax or get really mobile. But, I may be able to "muscle-up" enough to better control the Helix and do more rubbing and less jabbing. Plan is to give it a couple months and play with lubes before considering a change. Would rather not "drop back" to the MGX but rather, move onward to either the Progasm or Eupho. Helixbill's post tends to shove me in the Eupho direction.

The Prograsm stem looks like it might share the "on-off" character of the Helix but it has the length and bulk for more contact area. I'd suspect that it will give the prostate a "fuller" feeling and probably give that "urge to urinate" that I haven't sensed with either the SGX or Helix.

Were I to design one of these, I'd opt for a stem similar to the SGX, MGX or PGX along with an upper body closer to the Progasm. I'd guess it would take a lot of sphincter muscle and slippery lube to "drive" such a critter but there might be a market for it.

Hope this helps.

nb09