Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sweet sensations
  • I made this post just for some of the people here to post about their random sensations they get during an Aneros session.

I will briefly share one of mine.

I had a session last night for a few hours (about two) and I felt a few different sensations than I previously felt. the sensations that I felt were uncontrollable and lingering, but because I wasn't familiar with the sensations they came across as a mixture of light pain and pleasure. the sensations would come and go, sometimes getting stronger as they returned. I had trouble getting to sleep because anytime I relaxed I was shocked into more pleasure, so finally I had to take the MGX out and walk around for a bit to try to shake the pleasurable feelings away.

I used the mgx and a combination of gel lube and KY silk lube.

I didn't have a super-o but I was close to it.

I have generally had more success with the peridise models than with anything else up until last night.

share some of the sensations you get from the Aneros models

you can make it brief or detailed; it doesn't matter.
  • J4J4
    I get this primal hunger in the pit of my chest - like I really want chocolate chip cookies and to drink milk straight from the jug.

Once, during a session, when I actually had chocolate chip cookies and milk in a jug, I tried gulping them down.

Nope, that wasn't it. It's something else that needs to be satisfied.

J4
  • thhn
    I posted a thread a couple weeks ago regarding my sensations during a session. I was using the progasm and was having great p-waves along with a raging hard on.
    Suddenly, it felt as if the progasm had turned into ice and it sent cold chills through out my body. my hard on immediatly went away and never returned. It was a very different sensation that I had never had before, and have not had since. In the end though, it was a real downer and pretty much put an end to my session
  • Love_isLove_is
    Lately, the next day after a session, I will often get this pleasurable "itch" in my prostrate and anus that just needs to be "scratched" so to speak with my Progasm. It's kind of frustrating though, as I haven't yet gotten to the point where the itch is sufficiently scratched. But I hope that changes soon. :D

Love_is