Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My New Progasm
  • Diesel2215
    Ok so here goes. I only had 45 min yesterday to play with my Progasm...also bare in mind that I am not advanced in anal play.

I took the advice of the Pro's and Triple lubed, Vaseline on Progasm, ky over Vaseline and injected 5mil's of lube inside. (please let me know if this is to much as lube is very expensive)

So i lay on the bed, on my side with one leg bent as suggested. I took the progasm and used the spooning angle and gently started to work her in. It took about 5-10 minutes to get the head in.

So there I was lying with the head in my but..... frantic because I knew the middle bit was thicker than the head.....all it took was a gentle nudge and my but sucked it in no problem.

So my message to you wanting to try the Progasm is, go for it but take it slow.

Just a question if I may to you experienced members. When I can feel my pulse around the shaft of the Aneros (any model) is this the start of P=waves or is this just my pulse? In other words I can feel my heard beat (I think) where my anus raps around the Aneros.

I will update if I experience anything else. Just wanted to let you know what was going on in my world

Cheers

D
  • MyTurn
    I got the progasm delivered yesterday too. I tried a quick insertion to see how it would go. I was scared of ripping anything. I had to go real slow. These days, the helix just glides in, but the progasm took some time, and I don't think I got the last bump in.
  • thhn
    try only inserting the progasm into the first bulge (about half way) and give that a go. I always start llike that and it give me incredible sensations. after 30 minutes or so, as things die down, I insert it the rest of the way and away we go again