Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The mind body divide
  • magma1984
    Hey forum...it's been a good few months since I've been here, I suppose because I moved away from my progasm for a while (not a court order or anything, we just weren't talking), I rediscovered the joys of tantric masturbation sessions for a while, and I usually decide somewhere towards the end of a session that I'll insert the aneros and continue my adventure in bed while I'm drifting into sleep.

More often than not though...that involuntary moment in masturbation happens - where some subconscious process in your brain overrides everything and suddenly you're exploding everywhere. I've always been fascinated by that. As a teenager I would masturbate for a good few hours and on very rare occasions I could break through that involuntary stage and experience a heightened and slightly painful sensation where I felt like I was ejaculating, but nothing was coming out. Usually, it's possible to break the barrier, but your physical equipment gives out, and you lose your erection. Staying hard for a few hours takes its toll!

In keeping with my fascination over the psychology of sex and subconscious processes governing ejaculation, I still listen to a lot of hypnotic inductions which usually lead off to orgasm, or focus on submission...after all, one of the fundamental keys of aneros use is the ability to 'let go', to submit to our involuntary processes and movements which govern our orgasm.

I have had the progasm for....I don't know how long now...over a year? And I'm sorry to say that I'm still not a proficient user. I've had some great results and some amazing results, but the software that makes the progasm work is YOU, and if you're set up wrong (like a 'insert microsoft insult here'), you'll never make the most of what is a fantastic tool for pleasure.

Things such as the keystone method, other breathing techniques, diet, hypnosis (altering your state of mind to have a great session) all have their part to play. The only trouble is, we have to dedicate ourselves to those things, and in a world where we can't keep track of how many calories we consume and discipline is 'that funny idea you once saw splinter teach the teenage mutant ninja turtles', discipline is hard to come by. How many times have I strayed from the path of sexual enlightenment? too many to count!

I still haven't reached the dizzying heights of a wet super-o, but I did cheat one time and use a vibe...i say a vibe, what i mean is, my mach fusion vibrating razor...strapped so that the backedge of it was pressed up against my frenulum (ha ha!)...I have to say...that is one intense hands free orgasm!

Anyway, enough of my inarticulate ramblings, good day. 8)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Welcome back magma1984! :)

Yes, I do also agree it is "you" that makes the Aneros do it's thing. I've also yet to reach super-O territory after a little over a year and half, may be close to two years. I can't remember exactly. But at least I consistently notice changes along the way. I know and feel I am making progress. I don't feel stuck in a rut by any means. I'm open to new ideas and experimentation within the session, and I follow the path of pleasure. I think that is key.

Interesting use of your razor. I don't think I'd have thought of that. :lol:

Love_is
  • thhn
    I think I am right there with both of you guys. it's been well over a year and not yet reached the super O. I always think I am so close when a new development comes along and takes me another step along the way. I don't know how many more steps there are but I passed bliss many steps ago. I think disipline is a major factor as you stated. If only master splinter was available for coaching. My mind strays off topic - in a session I am thinking of a sexual fantasay and the next second I am thinking about my golf swing or what am I going to have for lunch.
    I am reading my first book about tantra and find that very interesting - I am hoping in time that this will help with the disiipline.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello thhn, :)

My mind strays off topic - in a session I am thinking of a sexual fantasay and the next second I am thinking about my golf swing or what am I going to have for lunch.

:lol: LMAO
    Good God do I know that feeling!!!
    It makes me wonder sometimes if I'm really that aroused if I end up thinking of unrelated things. :lol:
    Thanks for the early morning chuckle. :D

Love_is
  • rainstomp
    magma1984 said:

As a teenager I would masturbate for a good few hours and on very rare occasions I could break through that involuntary stage and experience a heightened and slightly painful sensation where I felt like I was ejaculating, but nothing was coming out. Usually, it's possible to break the barrier, but your physical equipment gives out, and you lose your erection. Staying hard for a few hours takes its toll!

Now that I think about, when I was 15/16 I could keep masturbating after cumming and my body would thrash about wildly and then I would ejaculate these huge streams of what I thought might have been piss... but it didn't smell. It felt amazing but scared the shit out of me. I didn't think anyone else could do that -- or that my body was even supposed to do that -- so I stopped. Is that the kind of thing you're referring to here?
  • BusterBuster
    magma1984 said:

As a teenager I would masturbate for a good few hours and on very rare occasions I could break through that involuntary stage and experience a heightened and slightly painful sensation where I felt like I was ejaculating, but nothing was coming out. Usually, it's possible to break the barrier, but your physical equipment gives out, and you lose your erection. Staying hard for a few hours takes its toll!

Wow Magma1984, that is awesome that you experimented like that when you were a teenager! I was not nearly as disciplined as you. Good job.