Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
What happens after you pull the aneros out?
  • tdt422
    I've just started using my new model, the helix ( I started with the Progasm a few months ago but I
    am curious about the other models).
    I had my second helix session this morning.
    I got the sense it was getting to my prostate better than the Progasm was.
    I had a couple of mini-Os during it. The aneros part of the session only lasted about 30-40 minutes.

So onto my topic - when I pulled it out, I still had some time so I just laid there on my back relaxing.

My penis was very sensitive and numb / tingling.
    I touched it briefly and that started some anerosfree fun, I had more mini-Os. This went on for about 15 minutes.
    During this time I felt I was seriously working and concentrating on the muscles that are right inside where my penis enters my groin.
    They felt a little tired but gave me chilll when I contracted them, I had leaked a lot of precum and never really got more than half erect the whole time.
    I eventually got up but couldn't resist masturbating (I never did ejaculate).
    It was still very sensitive but I was fully erect and leaking all sorts of precum.
    So I guess the session can start out with the aneros of choice, but can end without it.
    That was 12 hours ago, and I still feel like another go at it.
    I do think the helix fits me well, but I also love the full feeling of the progasm.
    Any others have good immediate post aneros fun?