Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Peridise is... wow, just wow.
  • So, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go ahead and get a peridise advanced set (I was waiting on the stainless steel model, but decided that I could wait no longer.)

The first night that I used it, I was much less than impressed. I barely felt anything. But, I knew this thing HAD to work. I remembered reading comments from Grandtiger and others about how well the smallest model in particular works, so I thought if I just keep trying I could get there. I did keep trying despite the initial letdown, and it seemed like every night would get better. And, I was sure to follow the instructions and use the larger of the two first.

You know, it felt like I was having to learn everything all over again with this new model. It didn't feel much like the other models, and in particular it seemed to be the absolute opposite of the progasm (my other favorite) in almost every way. I received more and more pleasure every night. And things just kept getting better. One milestone was two nights ago when I used Probe Rich & thick lube for the first time (I had been using Maximus). It seemed like that peridise would just dance around, and I would get that really intensely pleasurable feeling of orgasm over and over. I want to say that I still don't know if there is anything better about the Probe Rich & Thick. It may have just been coincidence.

Anyway, last night was probably the best. I switched to the smaller model in addition to using the new lube. I had one of those "nonstop" orgasms where the REALLY GOOD feeling would just come in waves that got closer and closer together until finally it became a pure constant orgasm, it didn't subside. At one point in this whole episode I relaxed a little more and started focusing on every part of the really good feeling, trying to mentally discern every detail of it while I had it in my grasp to understand. All I can say is WOW... It was like I was able to sense a full spectra of pleasurable feelings all wrapped into one, but there was this one part that was REALLY REALLY GOOD. And, that part of the feeling would just hang there, keeping me in that state of pleasure that can't be described in words.

So anyway, I guess I wrote all of this to say that the peridise was amazing. I really love how it seems far less aggressive than any other model, so it's like I can just keep using it without being afraid of too much. It's also MUCH easier to adjust, since I don't even have to worry about where the P-tab is resting. This model is an absolute winner.

Even with all my experience with other models, it still did take some new training, and didn't work at first. So, to anyone who hasn't had much success with the peridise but has had success with other models, I highly recommend you lay all of those other models aside for a few weeks and try using the peridise exclusively so your brain can learn how to get pleasure from it. You may be in for a shocker.

binaryfellow
  • darwindarwin
    bf-

excellent!

i agree.

for me, the secret to the peridise is to concentrate on keeping my anus, rectum and whole pelvis really relaxed, even through my urge to contract. open and relaxed. this way the peridise has the space to do its thing and it is all subtle involuntary contracting. eventually when you get orgasmic bigger contractions come, but, still relaxing then is best.

darwn
  • thhn
    I have the larger set of the peridise and have not had much luck with it until recently. the progasm is also my favorite and I just thought the peridise was just too small.
    I had sort of put those away and only used them when I wanted to use the aneros about my daily business. for some reason, recently, I have been getting some good vibes from it.

You have encouraged me to try what you say and put the others aside for a bit and give the peridise another go
  • eddy99
    I have the beginers set and got some great stuff right from the get-go even with the smaller one. I really like that they have no p tab or handle and you can sit and use them. I also have the progasm and it was my favorite until I got the peridise. They all feel great but if I want to ejackulate with the aneros in, the peridise is more comfortable for me.
  • plantation
    Even with all my experience with other models, it still did take some new training, and didn't work at first. So, to anyone who hasn't had much success with the peridise but has had success with other models, I highly recommend you lay all of those other models aside for a few weeks and try using the peridise exclusively so your brain can learn how to get pleasure from it. You may be in for a shocker.

thank you for this nice binaryfellow resolution :wink: :wink:
  • OK, man this is just crazy. I posted the above message two days ago, and the past two nights since then have been absolutely unreal even beyond what I posted. I've even been having orgasmic like sensations at random points during the day when not using the peridise (I only use it at night). Last night was just a long blur of raw sensation and powerful continuous orgasms.

I don't know what else to say... My final exams are this week and I need to focus for that, my plan was to do this AFTER finals but it's just feeling so good. What a mess I'm in, hah. :lol: I can still focus I think, I'll just be much less stressed with this going on.

binaryfellow
  • I would like to hear how your pleasure (orgasmic sensations) from the Peridise compares and differs from that of the "regular" Aneros models.