Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New to Aneros
  • Hi guy's, Sorry I never introduced myself when I started posting, I'm computer illiterate, on etiquett, sorry. I live in the cold mid-west, I'm 60 years old and am still very sexually active, nothing has really changed over my life as far as sex as far as not being important as we age, if any thing I want it more. Now that I have found Aneros I want it all the time but with working and all Ma W. and I don't have the energy we once had so it's a weekend thing, which is cool. I got my eupho 3 weeks ago and had very successful results with the first try, it's just got better from then on. I haven't had a Super-o yet but I don't really care I'm just along for the ride, I never new sex by ones self could be so much fun and enjoyable. I've never been into yoga or any of the other spiritual things but I am having quite an awakening with this and I am loving every minute of it. I want to thank everyone who has made this site and info available to us new guys it has really helped me. Thanks W :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Great to have you aboard wreckdummm. :D