Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Super-T
  • View Poll Results: How many experience a super-t and massive cum increase'? Voters: 722

You may not vote on this poll

YES, 100% increase 137 18.98%

YES, 50% increase 199 27.56%

YES, 10-25% increase 173 23.96%

NO super-Ts 97 13.43%

No change at all 116 16.07%

• I've watched the posted videos, and don't see that much cum on the hands free ejaculations.
    I am curious what the % of men are that experience a large cum increase, or even have super-Ts
  • Edit
    Many have reported that their semen during a Super T is bright white. Perhaps that's more of a change than volume.
  • Both with a super-T and with out an aneros, I definatly have had an increase in semen and also looks a lot whiter, as of before looked watered down. Since useing the aneros my orgasms are a lot stronger and longer lasting than ever before.
  • hotsnakes
    edged pretty good last night. still learning, but it was like i came 3 times. 
  • I have been firing rockets since I used an aneros. My wife insists I use it because it makes me so explosive. For her my rod feels like a piece of steel. Since using an Aneros, I cum everyday to my wife's delight.