Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

masterbating
  • So I have had the basic aneros for years. I spent some time in the hot tub once and thought it was wonderful. Usually I am just not too patiant for wonder I guess. I usually use it to masterbate. What a great feeling. I life it. Specially if I can get it by my girlfriend while intercourse. So two issues, she is from the corn belt and thinks I'm gay for liking this. But I'm past that, but just don't have the patience to sit and try. How do I get passed this stage. I want more. I like the feeling of the aneros in my butt. Should I get a bigger one?
  • rumelrumel
    Hi newbuttguy,

Welcome to the Forum.

IMHO, getting a bigger model Aneros will have absolutely no effect on your ability to be patient and develop the skills necessary to advance to the Super O level. While you are obviously quite comfortable and experienced with using your toy in masturbation and intercourse, you are going to need to perform a significant alteration of your thought processes to change your present patterns. If you “…want more.” You are going to need to invest the time to get there. I would suggest you start by thoroughly reading the Aneros WIKI. In your case you are going to need to break some long standing mental associations between Aneros use and penile stimulation. This process is likely to be frustrating as you may have a tendency to keep using the manual stimulation to achieve immediate satisfaction. Enforced self discipline is the way to move forward.