Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Receiving massage with Aneros inserted
  • eddie1
    Hi,
    I sometimes go for a massage from a masseuse who I have got to know reasonably well. After my first couple of visits to her a number of years ago she asked me if i would like my balls massaged, which surprised me at the time (its quite a reputable establishment) but I happily accepted her 'happy ending'. I've gone many times since and this has become the standard way to say goodbye!
    I can't stop thinking now, what would it be like to receive a massage from her with the Aneros inserted? I havn't asked her yet but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have a problem with it. Has anybody else ever thought about this or ever had it done?
    The thoughts of her rubbing me down for a couple of hours with relaxing music playing in the background and my progasm working away are heaven!! A perfect Super O environment.

Let me know what you think?

Eddie
  • You may not be able to sit still long enough if you are having super o's
  • She fondles your balls? wow
    she must charge a lot
  • BusterBuster
    Sounds like his balls are not the only thing getting fondled. It also sounds like she would have no issues with you having your Aneros along for the ride. I say, go for it.
  • Billy11
    Yes Go for it! You'll be getting messaged externally as well as internally at the same time. Sounds like a very enjoyable experience indeed.
  • Weird. Is this a spa, like where women go to get massages too?
    Just the balls? No penis stimulation?
    So, did you go through with the Aneros idea?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hello eddie1!

I would kill to have a session with a message!

After a while, I would have her throw in the ball message as well!

By all means . . . Go for it and please give us voyeurs ALL the details . . .

Sounds heavenly!

Hlaser99
  • kaco
    Where is this place and sign me up lol.