Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

hands free wet orgasm
  • win123
    This was like my 6th or 7th session and boy it was the best one. My upper body finally started to move involuntarily while I was on my back. I then switched to my side and with my dick rubbing against the sheets and I ejaculated hands free so now gotta change the sheets lol. this happened last night but today at work, I was almost and still am walking around feeling like I'm going to cum for no reason. I even had to jerk off in the middle of the day to release the tension. Is my prostate like super aroused or something and Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this? I surely cant wait til tonight so that I can explore more!!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello win123,

I've been experiencing almost that same thing today for the first time, but certainly not as strong. I believe it is normal, as I have read a number of guys that have posted here talk about having chairgasms(a dry mini or super-O without an Aneros inserted.) during the day. Perhaps if you had not jerked off you might have had one. But I certainly can understand the need to relieve the pressure so to speak. :lol:

There is an interesting post that talks a bit about this in the following link:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2927

What does everyone else think about this?
  • Hi win123,
    This is not unusual to buzz throughout the day after a session from the previous night, however you dont want to rub the dick against the sheets, and leave a little puddle behind :D

You really don't want to touch your penis and ejaculate at the same time, because you are trying to have the body and mind "Rewire". You will rewire faster if the mind knows what you are trying to accomplish.
    IMO, try and keep the 2 ways of have an orgasm separated. I know it is hard as hell, as the temptation is usually there to ejaculate after an Aneros session.

Yes your prostate is super aroused, and is normal...
    have fun!! 8)
  • win123

You really don't want to touch your penis and ejaculate at the same time, because you are trying to have the body and mind "Rewire". You will rewire faster if the mind knows what you are trying to accomplish.
    IMO, try and keep the 2 ways of have an orgasm separated. I know it is hard as hell, as the temptation is usually there to ejaculate after an Aneros session.

I wasnt actually trying to ejaculated, its just probably my penis was very sensitive when I was convulsing and so when I came in contact with the sheets, I lost it. When you say to keet the 2 ways of the orgasm separated, what do you mean by that? Dont you normally ejaculate after a super-O?

• Hi win123,
    I totally understand about your penis, it can get very sensitive.. The tip of mine really gets sensitive.

Yes you have 2 ways the Prostate way with the Aneros, and then you have the traditional masturbation way, usually with a hand or other toy.

If you do both at the same time, the mind does not separate the two. and it will continue to do what it knows.. OK ejaculate, I don't know what the other thing is he is trying to accomplish. so I will leave it at that.
    The mind is very accustom to ejaculation, but how does the mind know that you now want it to learn a new way to have feelings and orgasms?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.. That is the "Rewire" of body and mind.
    Your teaching your body new tricks.

It is OK to do both, heck, who can stop from doing masturbation.. not me, but try and alter the 2 if possible, unless it is just to much, then go for it... :D
  • rumelrumel
    win123,

I think what you are experiencing is the excitement of having “awoken” your prostate. It’s been asleep for so many years, and now it is trying to make up for lost time. :) I think this is perfectly normal and the more experience you have with your massager the more normal this will all feel.

I believe the idea ‘Love_is’ and ‘skeeter_g’ were trying to convey is, essentially, until you are rewired into a Super-O experience, it is best to avoid establishing a conditioned response between Aneros use and ejaculation. By definition the Super-O is a non-ejaculatory event.
  • You guys are in for a wild time if you keep it up!
    I remember the stage that you are at clearly...go easy on it
    dont squeez to hard down there and FOCUS!never forget to focus.

Good Fortune !
  • win123
    The way I do it is go to bed at 9, put my MGX in and wait till I start feeling something. The convulsions start like 30 minutes into it but then mellow out. Afterwards my eyes just shut down and I fall asleep. How does it work for others. please let me know
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello again win123, :)

I have sessions from 2 to 5 hours. Usually in the 4 to 5 hour range. Although last night was 3 and a half hours. I don't generally get relaxed enough to start having involuntary anal contractions until at least an hour or more has passed. Although last night with a change in lube it started much quicker, which probably accounts for the shorter session. It seems that it does not matter if I start a session close to my bed time or not. The pleasure keeps me energetically charged and awake both during and for a good while after a session. Which can be very detrimental to a good nights rest. I've been trying to start earlier to avoid this. As much I like pleasure, I really do need more than 5 hours of sleep. :P

Rather than repeat the myriad of experiences and sensations I have had during my sessions.
    You can read my ongoing experiences of my Aneros sessions at the following link if you have not already.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3403