Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Make Your Aneros HOT!
  • I just discovered a way to add a little something to inserting the Aneros. I was cleaning my Aneros and allowed hot water to flow over the Aneros while I was measuring lube and preparing for insertion. Well the Aneros has the ability to store quite a bit of heat! I put my usual light coat of vaseline on and watched it sort of gel on the surface. I laughed and suddenly realized that the Aneros was still hot from the water. Wanting to experience what that was like, I shoved it in and wow. A hot Aneros! It stayed hot for quite sometime.

I will experiment with hotter and hotter water and let you all know.

Jefftech
  • marmot
    Jefftech,

It's very easy to seriously injury the lining of your rectum if you get it too hot, so be careful. You would not be a happy camper! I'd recommend touching the Aneros to your forearm before inserting and not putting it in if it feels more than just warm to the touch.

Marmot
  • rumelrumel
    JeffTech,

Here’s a previous thread that discussed this topic - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2323&highlight=temperature .
  • I like mine cool! I put it in the fridge for a while and then when I coat it with coconut oil, the oil solidifies so it doesn't drip and run all over the place as I'm inserting it. And in the Arizona climate it feels wonderful going in cool :D
  • A cold Aneros! That sounds like fun!

As to being too hot, I use tap water to heat mine. Further, I touch it to some less vulnerable part of the body first. The Aneros conducts heat better than I thought, but if one uses only tap water, one should be ok.

Jefftech
  • johntrevy
    just dont put it in the oven, otherwise you will warp the material.