Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wow Aneros like sensations with no aneros in me.
  • PromassPromass
    Well i have been using the eupho mostly at night before bed and last night i was going to pass and just go to sleep i was sleepy. Well my prostate would not have any of it as i lay trying to sleep i became erect and all and i mean all the normal feelings plus some new ones i get during an aneros session started my full body tensioned. I just had to turn the lights back on for this to make sure i was not dreaming wow glad i did.

I began to have twitching in my lower legs then it moved up my body and my head was twitching left and right it was amazing feeling. The newest sensation i had last night was my buttocks both cheeks were pumping like a dog does during sex with a bitch. This was crazy i felt so animal like and i liked it as i was trusting i actually spurted a small stream of clear precum it was not like a normal ejaculation and i did not orgasm at this time.

It lasted like 2 hours with all these nice sensations and no aneros near me i was in ecstasy as i masturbated due to time to a very nice penile orgasm because of the time it was when i finished i really needed to get to bed it was 2am on a work day. Well again lil ol prostate did not want any thing to do with sleep. I found myself with the same sensations about exactly 10 minutes from the ejaculation/orgasm and i tried to ignore it but couldn't i had no choice but to masturbate to a second penile orgasm that ejaculation rivaled the first in terms or quality and quantity this only after 15 minutes from first orgasm.

I just have to say wow if this continues i can have my sessions when time is tight and i don't even have to use the aneros all the time if i can achieve this solo now i cannot wait till tonight i am going to have at it again tonight with no expectations if i doesn't work then the eupho will make it happen. I just had to share this with someone i am soo excited.

P.S please excuse grammar errors i am pretty sycked about this hehe. :D
  • mog
    >I just have to say wow if this continues i can have my sessions when time is tight and i don't even have to use the aneros all the time if i can achieve this solo now i cannot wait till tonight i am going to have at it again tonight with no expectations if i doesn't work then the eupho will make it happen. I just had to share this with someone i am soo excited.<<br />
    Good going mate!

It's not unusual though - the KSMO guys and gals are doing wild orgasms, hands-off and no devices, all the time!

Mog
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Promass!

And Mog, it's great to hear from you!

A case in point to what Mog just stated: A few years back and not long after my re-wiring, I started to have these same dry
    orgasms without my Aneros. (usually in the form of a chair-orgasm!)

This is when I joined the good folks over at KSMO, more than anything to help me understand how I am having these amazing
    hands-free Orgasms without ejac or any Aneros device!

Long story short, I learned allot about sexuality and about myself at KSMO from Jack and others and expanded my sexual
    knowledge base, as well!

I still do regular KSMO sessions in addition to Aneros ones!

As Mog says: Good Going Mate!

Have fun!

Later, Hlaser99
  • mog
    Hi again Promass - and Hi again hlaser - nice to meet you here once more!

Like hlaser I'm "bi-system" i.e. both KSMO and Aneros. Either approach is a valid one for learning how to accomplish multiple male orgasms - but it's when one achieves success with both that one realises how much they have in common and how each practice supports the other. Like hlaser I have found that my Aneros practice has been greatly enhanced since I became adept at the KSMO. I used to regard them as two rival systems, but not any more.

The only fundamental difference between the two approaches seems to me that the KSMO is entirely and equally valid for women.

Although you joined up a couple of years ago, Promass, you seems to be having somewhat delayed evidence of your re-wiring process - is that right? However, the reactions you describe are a welcome sign that great things are beginning to happen for you and that you have some big experiences lined up and waiting.

Good luck,

Mog