Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I have some more questions.
  • I had a session last night that resulted in alot (and I mean alot) of precum. It felt nice but my progasm kept popping out. What can I do and how do I keep it inside?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Matty12232!

I love the pre-cum myself!

To me it was a matter of having developed PC muscles to clamp down on it.

Other than that, I usually lay on my back and keep it between my anus and the towel on the bed . . . Or "carefully" use it in a chair, in a highly
    reclined position, so I can control the depth of entry exactly! In office chair, I slide down in the seat, with my buttocks to within inches of the edge!

I recommend the on back in bed with feet flat on bed and just push!

Have Fun!

Later, Hlaser99
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi Matty12232,
    I'm with hlaser... I love pre-cum also but just don't produce much, (Progasm produces the most) it is just the way I'm...

I think as you do get more experience, you will be able to have the Progasm stay in and not pop out as much.
    Early on for myself, I had a hell of a time to stop it from popping out, but as hlaser says, it helps to be on your back, and you can use your body and bed towel to hold the progasm from popping out.... It works! :D