Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My next order. PS New (Classic)
  • I'm about to place an order at HIH for a PS new (Aneros Classic).

Considering the s&h to the UK is $20 I'm just wondering if anyone here would recommend buying two and taking the tail off one of them. I'm just weighing up a second round of s&h @ $20 if I placed a second order against the unit price of $48.

I seriously don't mean to sound wasteful and providing the units are shrink wrapped I could always eBay one of them if I wished.

The 'old lady' is going away next week for 8 days so I'm planning some Aneros fun and will also order a beginners Peridise set which are easily available in the UK.
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi Geezer,

IMHO, I would order only one. S&H does kinda suck, and I understand you thinking, but you may want to try the "PS new" without taking off the tail. I guess the reason you would want to remove the tail is because you are planing to use it in a chair, or use it some other way that it might interfere with the tail.

I have some Aneros with tails, others without... I always try them for a while and weigh how it actually reacts before I remove tails.

Heck...You may want to try another model also. :D I always seem to try different models I have at different times.

I think you have made a good decision to get the beginners set of the Peridise. one of the smallest, and the largest.... best overall choice! :wink:
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

I took the tail off my MXG (old style), but only after using it for a while!

So, I am with Skeeter on this one!

I will say that I am getting a little different contact angle with it now "tail-less"
    and I am getting more and better dry O's with it like this???

My 2 Cents!

Have fun during your mates time away!

Later, Hlaser99
  • Thanks for the replies.

I think I'll take the tail off my Helix and try the stock PS New (MGX Classic) and see how I go. Having said that I'm so looking forward to trying the Peridise too. :D

Oh Happy Days....
  • Back when I got my Aneros six years ago, I thought that carrying the thing around inside me would make for more experiences. One can’t do that with the tail on. So I cut it off. Plus I did not want my wife to know I had it stuck inside me during sex, since my wife’s hands go nearly everywhere.

After wearing it continuously for days, I can’t say there was any difference. Keep in mind that I left some of the ring tab on it; I did not cut it off at the base. Plus the P tab was intact.

Jefftech
  • BusterBuster
    Hey JeffTech,

So what is it like "wearing it continuously for days"?