Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can I sleep with this thing in me?
  • bess
    I've been using my new MGX for the past few days. I can't bring myself to not jack myself off, but it feels soo good when I do have a penile orgasm. With time I hope to be able to get better self control. My question is if I can sleep with the aneros inside of me? I'm hoping that I'm less likely to touch my penis and hence get some self control.
  • I have done it, no adverse effects. But no pleasure either.
  • I've done it before also. No adverse effects but I did have the pleasure of feeling full.
  • PromassPromass
    I have slept before with the eupho no bad effects but i woke up around 4 am with a massive hard on with pre cum flowing that i had to whack off for it to go away :lol: Then i slept with the progasm another time and nothing bad but nothing else happened i just woke up in the morning with it no sensations. I also slept with the sgx in before and had some sensations but not enough to get hard on in my sleep.
  • Badger
    I did it just the other day with my tailless Helix. I didn't get much sleep, just kind of drifted in and out. When the lights were turned on in our bedroom, I just laid on my stomach and did kegals. After a while, these pleasurable feelings started washing over me, but then the kids started tramping around the room(old house, limited closets), so I just kept them very subtle. When they had left, I spread my legs wide and accentuated the kegals with thrusting. It came as a hands-free O, not quite a super-O, but a very good O nonetheless. I find it a big step forward.
  • charliecharlie
    I once fell asleep with the Eupho in me and woke up about four in the morning to an amazing super-o!
  • O'shea
    I fell asleep with my helix in just last night. I did wake up a few times and as soon as I realized it was still in me the contractions started and I was on my way to another Super O. It was great but I was a little tired this morning when I got up. Other than that, no ill effects at all.
  • I periodically sleep with the aneros in (mostly eupho or peridise) with no ill effects and many pleasurable outcomes. I have woken a number of times on the verge of a O or occasionally a super O. There have been times when I woke to flashes of color (red and green) or a vibrating feeling over my entire body. Once I woke with cum dribbling out of my cock, a number of times with precum seeping out. My thinking is that I am totally relaxed while asleep and that allows the aneros to do it best work.

My approach is to insert the aneros when I wake, usually 3 or 4 in the morning and leave it in until about 6 am. I have been doing this for once or twice a week for 18 months and highly recommend it.
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi bess,
    You have seen a lot of posts of guys having their Aneros models in at night, and it is OK, but you should not do it because it will help with self control. Self control is used when you are awake....

When you are new to this form of anal play, it is OK to jack off after a session, just use your self control if you can, and try not to each, and every, time. The "Rewire" will happen a bit faster if you have that self control! :D
  • bess
    Thank you all for your replies. I guess skeeter g brings up a question I will post as another topic: how do you control yourselves? It feels so good as I feel it inside of me and start to contract and touch my body and the orgasm is so much more intense than most penile orgasms.