Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Newer Poll: Spiritual Orgasms: Interest + Experience
  • artformartform
    We have the Calm Seas Orgasm category here for "Above and Beyond" experiences. These bliss states can parallel the Tantric, Taoist and sacred sex traditions' Spiritual Orgasms.

For me and my practice with my dear mrs. a, this has become far more important than the Super-O, which remains a fun event/option, but not our prime focus. How many others are finding this too? How many are interested in exploring this? How many are there already and at what level?

Check out this new poll at: http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3376

joyful sailing to the calm seas all

artform
  • artformartform
    Pan rightly pointed out that the first Spiritual Orgasms Poll did not include the possibility of KSMO being involved and since many of us here do mix KSMO and Aneros in different ways, those possibilities are now roughly included in a second Spiritual Orgasm Poll. I hope this gives us all an even richer sense of the opportunities of this astounding experiences journey.

thanks again Pan

artform