Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Edging last night for 3.5 hours but could not tip over edge.
  • PromassPromass
    Well last night i had a pleasant experience with the Eupho only way i can describe it was i was on the edge of orgasm. I was Edging if you can call it that about every 4-5 minutes for about 3 hours of that time. The other .5 hour was at the beginning when i had only body muscle twitches. I seemed to be very very close to a real orgasm but each time i was about to explode the feelings just subsided like it was very similar to feeling when you masturbate to almost orgasm then stop over and over for the 3 hours it was intense.

My question is when you are this close should you try and induce orgasm by tightening the muscle's down there that controls ejaculation? It seems that if i manually tried anything i would loose the near climax. So i laid there and did nothing my body completely limp well except my penis which i am not kidding you was literally hard as a rock for 3 full hours. :shock: As i laid there completly relaxed is when i got on the edge for the 3 hours but it never happened eventually my rod got soft and after 10 minutes soft i just masturbated it was great but man i was sooo close to my first hands free orgasm.

I am not expecting it to happen at this point but man i was really close i has an orgasmic feeling in my whole body all that time but i am needing info on how the orgasm will feel? Will it be like a regular orgasm where my penis will pump and should i try and control the pumping like i do during regular orgasm or just let it go on auto? I am afraid that on my first hands free i will screw it up or something lol.

p.s I did not do any penile stimulation at all and i do not do pc muscle contractions this is all automatically happening about 5-10 minutes into a session. I tried to do pc contractions but it seems to dull the sensations so i lay there limp and it seems to work much better for me and the Eupho is currently the only one to take me this far.
  • OH!!
    Hmm I've never tried the Eupho. I think it is kind of supposed to be an advanced model, so it may be tough to get started with it. You might do better with the Helix, but from my experience go with Helix, then MGX, then Progasm in a session. Also do the fish oil and dark chocolate, and perhaps some semen retention for a few days to get you really stoked. Positions are important, as is remaining in a position long enough to achieve effect. As far as closing your pc muscles...I would say more than anything you want to 'absorb' the aneros into you and kind of meld - become one with it mentally. Absorbing it in while it presses on your prostate in my opinion works better than just contractions of the muscles. Also, it does take time, experience and rewiring to really get the best benefit. I've been doing it for over a year and I continue to see improved sessions almost each time, but the brain chemical balance for orgasms for me I've noticed is often key to how good a session I have. Also, make sure you have had plenty of sleep.

Oh, as for the sensations they come in different flavors. They can be somewhat like normal orgasms with penis pumping (as you mention) if you happen to be lucky enough to get a hands free orgasm / ejaculation. You may find as during your experience that to some degree you feel like you are laboring. What you are doing may seem pleasurable, but you feel you are having to work to get there and to get to the next higher level - almost like you are walking up a stairway. Eventually, as I have you will find the right combo and I describe that point as being truly orgasmic and a 'release' where you are just overtaken, energy is washing over you, likely you will be spasming in many parts of your body if not all over, and it will feel truly blissful. The key is to somewhat be blind to Super O's as you journey. Don't attempt to reach an orgasm. Enjoy the ride and experience it, and let it envelop you and take you. Eventually it will surprise you and take you to many levels of intense Super O's.

Today I ended my 3 hour session with the Progasm. Somehow my body just wanted to absorb it, and there was some higher frequency spasms that it was evoking in me internally. The feeling was as if I wanted to pull my body into the Progasm but in a gentle way. I ended in an incredible, blissful orgasm that lasted 25 to 30 mins with my whole body quivering and shaking. Too good to describe.

I wish you well on your journey.
  • PromassPromass
    I already own the progasm helix and sgx but non of those models takes me as far as the eupho. I cant really eat the dark chocolate because chocolate and me don't get along i get upset stomach easily from chocolate.

I appreciate your advice too i have been using these models for about 3-4 months now.
  • OH!!
    That's encouraging about the Eupho. I may have to try it! I've heard it can be great. Sorry to hear about the dark chocolate problem. Maybe smaller amounts, or higher quality chocolate. Lately I often the the Giradelli 72% Cacao. Perhaps have it with food- only 1/2 oz a day.
  • OH!!
    Promass said:

I appreciate your advice too i have been using these models for about 3-4 months now.

That's one reason I'm thinking the fish oil may help you. I really believe it primes the brain and loads it with Dopamine which I believe is required for orgasm. But there can be more to it all as well. Marrena has a book 'The Orgasmic Diet' which talks about it for women, but I think many of the principles apply to men as well www.zaneblue.org . She mentions other things too like not smoking, eating lower carb. I also take tribulus, and ginko biloba, and occasionally ginseng. Those may also help.

There's also breathing, and position. Seems to me when I start to orgasm it kind of forces a type of quicker breathing on me, and sometimes I briefly hold my breath as pleasure washes over me. I think some of that breathing is known as 'Dragon Breath' or something like that, but I just invented my own. The main thing with all of this is to learn and know what works for you. Position makes a big deal. I can get a lot from on my side, or belly, or on all fours, but for me on my back with a pillow under my rear and legs extended up over the side of a bed or small 3' dresser and arms to sides or above head is by far the best and makes a huge difference. I will lay in that one position for hours of orgasms.
  • PromassPromass
    You know i have such a high libido that was the main reason old gf left she didn't like to have sex as much as me were trying a good 5-6 times a day but i wanted more lol. I feel it doesn't make a difference if i take a day or two off from ejaculation i mean yesterday i had three more similar sessions that each in its own can just about fill a shot glass full of cum no kidding lol

I tried several times of holding it in for a day or two only to get a dose of painful blue balls that would keep me from having the same pleasure i am getting when i release every time i don't know but last night i could honestly feel my balls were extremely swollen it was awesome after release they came back to normal size. I will continue to just release after each session eventually i will try to not release for several sessions again.

I do have one question that i need to ask i tried searching but i am in a pinch of time before work. Where can i buy the fish oil recommended preferably from a local store. Is there brand names? Please someone post what i need to look for i am not sure is it just called fish oil and will the clerk look funny at me for buying it hehe? Thanks :
  • I have seen Omega 3 fish oil in the (vitamin,supplements) section of Walgreens Drug,s.If I am not mistaken most big chain grocery/drug stores would have similar offerings.As concerns Walgreens the store I was at had a huge selection of lubes of which I purchased an 8.5oz bottle of Probe,which was reccomended in an earlier post here,due to it's being recommened on the bottle as being safe for vaginal,rectal and oral use.And is it real slippery stuff,so a little goes a long way,and on the bottle they reccomend a couple of drops of water to reactivate it
  • marmot
    I've had excellent results with Costco brand Kirkland Enteric coated Fish Oil 1000mg. (I weigh 150 pounds and take 6 a day in 3 doses.) It is inexpensive and readily available if you have a Costco near you. Since I began using it about a year ago, it has had many positive benefits on my general health, has greatly boosted my libido, and is probably responsible for the many O's I have every day.
  • PromassPromass
    Today i purchased a bottle of these http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2944887&cp=2108442&sr=1&origkw=fish+oil&parentPage=family They are supposed to prevent fishy burp after taste which is a plus for me they only have EPA 180.00 mg and DHA 120.00 mg per pill.

The bottle says serving size is one pill taken up to three pills a day. So i weight 185 and i am 5" 6" i am not really fat i have some mass to me i would say i don't look fat lol. How should i go about taking these should i take the up to 3 daily suggested that would be total EPA 540.00 mg and DHA 360.00 mg daily if i take 3.

I am currently taking Equate Complete Multivitamin Dietary daily is similar to the centrum complete. I also am taking benefiber 6 chewables a day because i was having problems with low fiber intake. I am sure i will be ok just not sure do we really need to take that much fish oil? The maker recommends up to 3 caps a day what do you guys think?
  • rumelrumel
    Promass,

If you are going to try to follow the minimum dosages of Omega-3 as recommended by ‘zaneblue’ in her orgasmic diet, a man of your weight should take approximately 2650 mg. of EPA & 2100 mg. of DHA per day. If you do the math you will see you need to take about 14-17 capsules a day to get to the minimum mg. levels.
    Sam’s Club offers a generic brand of Omega-3 with 1200 mg capsules that contain 410 mg. EPA & 274 mg. DHA per capsule, which will make it possible for you to take fewer capsules.
  • PromassPromass
    Wow that seems excessive to me but i am not a professional i just took 2 of these for now i am going to take 2 a day for a few days see how my body reacts to them. I have noticed these things still make me burp a fishy taste that almost makes me puke i don't know about dosage that high it scares me lol.
  • PromassPromass
    Well there is no sams club near here and i don't have a costco card so i might just keep using the gnc brand but maybe the double or triple strength? Here are two i am looking at which one do you think will be better the triple seems to be unbalanced EPA 647.00 mg and DHA 253.00 mg will the EPA be too high?. So the double has EPA 360.00 mg and DHA 240.00 mg.

I could just get the costco card and buy the ones marmot uses from costco but i would still need to take 7-9 pills daily :shock: Maybe if just get the triple strength gnc pills i could just take 4 pills daily not ideal but better than nothing i dont think i want to risk higher side effects what worries me is i work around police cars and i don't want to risk bleeding easily if i cut and risk it because sometimes the police cars have bodily fluids on/in them.

I hear fish oil can increase chance to bleed from cuts? Anyways here is the ones i might just buy when i finish the ones i have now. You think the imbalance of the two EPA 647.00 mg and DHA 253.00 mg is ok with 4 a day i will have much more EPA than DHA it worries me a bit.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2965535&cp=2108442&sr=1&origkw=fish+oil&parentPage=family

Here are the double strength ones

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2216865&cp=2108442&sr=1&origkw=fish+oil&parentPage=family
  • OH!!
    Rumel is correct. You need higher dosages, but very pure - preferably in more concentrated pills. I weigh about 240 and take 4 GNC triple strength and 7 of the DHA pills daily. I've had good luck with the GNC triple strength. Probably the best brand but expensive is Zonelab's Omega Rx. Also, if you can get a prescription then go with Lovaza.

Promass you do not want to start taking these starting out all at once. I wouldn't take more than one pill at first for a week and each week increase another. Or, possibly at the rate of 2 pills but your body has to get used to them. Also, always take with food, and I've found taking them with 4 or 5 tsp of Benefiber may help as well.

I started with the cheap low concentrated pills and got the burbs. I increased my amount over a very long time, but found increasing with the highly concentrated / highly purified oils didn't cause me a problem. I've never had any issues with the GNC Double strength or Triple strength / DHA, but like I said I got used to fish oil over a year or so initially.

Fish oil will thin the blood, in some ways similar to aspirin - in some ways not (as I understand, I'm not a Dr). From what I have read you may bleed more in a certain amount of time, but the time it takes for it to clot is the same. This property can have some good effects for cardiovascular health. If you are on any blood thinner therapy (such as Cumiden) then consult your doctor.

PS: Make sure you are taking enough DHA. From what I understand it is more important for orgasms and dopamine levels than the EPA, but both should be in proportion. The GNC triple strength is triple EPA but about the same DHA as the Double strenght. That is why I supplement with their individual DHA formula - (about $10 a bottle).
  • PromassPromass
    Thanks OH! your time and help is very appreciated. I guess i will go and buy the gnc triple strength caps and i will take your advice and buy the DHA caps too i wasn't aware those were available. Now are my calculations correct that you are taking about 3288 mg of EPA and 2762 mg of DHA daily?

If i start with the triple strength for now one pill daily along with one DHA pill daily it will be about 747 mg of EPA and 503 mg of DHA total between the two pills you think this will be ok then after a week take 2 of each daily?

Here is the link of what i plan on buying from your advice which is greatly appreciated. Eventually when i work my way up i would need like 4 of each pill to get total of 2988 mg EPA and 2012 mg of DHA does this sound right?
    Or i can take 3 of the triple strength daily and 6 of the DHA pills daily that would give me more even numbers of 2541 mg EPA and 2259 mg of DHA
    Again thanks for the help.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2965535&cp=2108442&sr=1&origkw=fish+oil&parentPage=family

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133397&cp=&sr=1&kw=dha&origkw=DHA&parentPage=search
  • OH!!
    Yep, that's the right stuff. I would choose option 2. You don't want to over do the high amounts of fish oil - and that is a fairly high dose.
  • PromassPromass
    Ok sounds good mean time i will finish the ones i have now they are only 180mgEPA/120mgDHA Then i will get the triple strength and the DHA so 3 triple strength and 6 DHA a day once i work my way up sounds good then right?

does this sound like a good plan or maybe too fast to be safe?

Maybe like this in weeks:
    1st week 1 triple strength 1 DHA pill daily
    2nd week 1 triple strength 2 DHA pill daily
    3rd week 1 triple strength 3 DHA pill daily
    4th week 2 triple strength 4 DHA pill daily
    5th week 2 triple strength 5 DHA pill daily
    6th week 2 triple strength 6 DHA pill daily
    7th week 3 triple strength 6 DHA pill daily
  • OH!!
    Generally looks ok to me. I would base it upon how you are feeling though. If you start getting fish burps, or gastro intestinal distress such as diarhea or gas you should slow down and maybe cut back until you adjust to your dose.

Also be aware that your fish oil may improve your health in many other areas such as mood, lower triglycerides, lessed irritable bowel, improved asthma, less arthritis, etc. It does a lot.

My take on the reason it does so well dramatically on people is that we are supposed to have it in our diets. Over years we start having medical problems from lack of Omega 3's. Putting it back in our diet makes it like a miracle cure. Check out more on fish oil at www.drsears.com .

Dr Sears site has more recommendations on usage of fish oil. The Orgasmic Diet actually recommends higher than The Zone for a normal healthy adult male. As I recall The Zone recommends 4 capsules of their Omega Rx which are each 400 EPA and 200 DHA. So that would be 1600 EPA and 800 DHA. For people with medical issues the dosages go up quite a bit. He would recommend about 6 or 7 of his capsules for someone with high triglycerides. He would recommend 11 capsules for someone with depression, and for Multiple Sclerosis it would even be higher.