Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First time use with my progasm
  • J18
    hey all, im really new to the whole prostate thing, but i have been using a helix for a while and wasnt achieving exactly what i wanted (the super O, dry O's) so i stepped up to the progasm...
    i put it in and almost emmediately started to get precum, but wasnt exactly feeling anything...
    but after 5 minutes of trying to contract and use my sphinctor muscles i got feelings of pleasure... within 15 minutes i had cum, dont get me wrong this felt great... but people have had records of involentary shaking (which i didnt get) Dry O's, and super O's (which again i havnt got!)

please could someone give like (i know it sounds stupid) but sort of instructions of what they did to achieve these and what positions? i tried mine lying on my stomach.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Jxxx
  • I have achieved involuntary shaking by exhausting the sphincter muscles. By contracting to the point where my abs are sore and my ass can't take it anymore. I am lying on my back and feet on the floor. After a while, 20 minutes, I move my feet slightly up so only my toes touching the floor. My legs begin to shake. Then by slowing the involuntary shaking in my legs it moves to my pelvis, which begins bouncing and thrusting. I have not achieved pleasurable feelings with the aneros, so you can take this information for what it's worth. But it's how I reach involuntary shaking.
  • I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I have reached the same plateau. I guess they say the O hits when it hits so I'll just keep on trying....

I was thinking of a progasm as well. Let us know how it works for you.
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi guys,
    The involuntary shaking does not happen to all people, and it is not always an indication of a super-O.
    The most important thing is to relax, enjoy the feelings, and especially have no expectations. Don't push to hard!

Having the progasm does not mean success, IMHO sometime a smaller Aneros may be better to have your system to "rewire', and get to that first super-O.
    The progasm does not move that freely, compared to other units.

I recently started to use the Maximus. The Maximus is just a bit smaller than the Progasm, but still gives that "fuller" feeling so many enjoy with the Progasm. The Maximus also moves more freely when inside you.

Be patient it will come!! :D